Game Day: Rabbitohs v Manly [Round 17, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I could never be a NRL referee. Apparently my eyes aren’t up to it. During that game I though I saw souths off side in defence, and throwing forward passes, and tacking around the head, and coming in late to roll tackled players onto their backs. And apparently none of that actually happened.

I'll give Des 10k to destroy those refs today@:mad:
I would destroy those refs for 10k,,, Would love to watch a video review with those guys.

Oh wait lets be clear I am being facetious, lest Toddy the corrupt fool find a way to make some extra dollars from the league loving public by way of suing me.

The game has been diminished during his tenure, Gallop was a pain, stubborn and unwilling to yield. Since then there are more forceful adjectives to apply

And now we wait for Annesley on Monday to apologise and say it should've been a try to Cust and a penalty against souths for offside.....
Here's what i say NRL :finger:

This. I can't believe the lack of questions being asked around Walker. His performances this year when actually on the field have been putrid. It's like he's the vanilla bottom tiered played filling a gap in the team, and not a well-paid star.

Walker out , in fact left right out and bring back the Ginger Ninja!!

Lets be real here. Can anyone really see Des dropping Walker?

The only one likely to be dropped for next week is Elliot because Turbo will be back. And even he might go to the bench at the expense of Croker.

Yeah well dce should have made an attempt at field goal on our 2nd last set. And he needs stop kicking into opponents legs. Apart ftom that its all good.

I'm not a fan of singling players out to blame for losses, but if one must be singled out then D.Walker has pole position.
Single handedly cost us 8 points minimum in the 1st half.
Ye he was bad but taupaus stupid offload attempt simply cost us the momentum we had gifting them the game. If he holds on we roll up field and kick a goal like they did... or even score we had them on the ropes, we are a much better team then they are.. oh and 1 penalty a half for us is just the biggest load of garbage. Just like in 2013 gf. Cust scored a nice try only for maxwell the dead**** to take it away.. then the end should of been a penalty... ah imagine if the nrl was fair

Considering we played a union side (i.e. we were against 15 on the field today)....to lose by just one point shows where we are at.

Could we have won if Turbo played? Maybe, but we'll never know and its not like Elliot did much of anything wrong.

I still think Suli knocked on for our first try, but no way Cust lost that ball. BS call from the bunker (though do we expect anything less? Even Annesley seems to have given up on the standard of the NRL refs).

Proud of the effort today. Last year Souffs would have put 50 on us.
Don't forget that Horse Head was the Senior Review Official for today's game.

4 tries to 3 - lost on goal kicking today - Garrick off target a little. Cust was good, but can stifle left side attack with Walker receiving little quality ball. On to Brookie and the Eels...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8