• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure about the rest of you but i hate the bye round. Especially after a win. Ruined out momentum last time. That's my bit. Time.to stare @wombatgc profile

I've been as crook as Rookwood (as my dad used to say) for the past few months but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Watching the boys play well has really kept my spirits up and I've loved watching this team develop and build confidence in each other.

At the end of the day we might fall short of being a premiership threat but I couldn't be prouder of how they've gone about their business this year.

PS. Hats of to TB, I started the year off as a sceptic but now I'm hoping they renew his contract.

Here's a topic.
What do you think about the revolutionary plan to play all three grades after one another at Lottoland on Sunday week?
Only problem is that, with the 50-minute warm-ups teams, and refs, require these days on the field the first match will start at breakfast time.

I've been as crook as Rookwood (as my dad used to say) for the past few months but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Watching the boys play well has really kept my spirits up and I've loved watching this team develop and build confidence in each other.

At the end of the day we might fall short of being a premiership threat but I couldn't be prouder of how they've gone about their business this year.

PS. Hats of to TB, I started the year off as a sceptic but now I'm hoping they renew his contract.
Sorry to hear you've been sick Andrew but very glad you're on the mend. Go Andrew!
Go Manly!

How quiet is it on here, now we're winning. The majority agreeing with each other. Sworn enemies even liking each others posts! Thank christ @Top End Eagle and @Forty Baskets brought in the Netflix and books threads! Even Zorbas been quiet...its fkn freaky!
very quiet, can't we talk about positive things, it really effects the advertising income numbers

Here's a topic.
What do you think about the revolutionary plan to play all three grades after one another at Lottoland on Sunday week?
Only problem is that, with the 50-minute warm-ups teams, and refs, require these days on the field the first match will start at breakfast time.
I was thinking about my first experiences watching Manly at Brooky back in the mid 80's....I loved the 3 grades in a row.
Here's my interesting pointer that will probably seem weird to those who didn't see the old games of that era.
I fully understand the on field "warm up" these days before kickoff (even the refs are out there)
But used to love the atmosphere of the players warming up in the sheds or outside the ground close by....then as they came out the tunnel - it was the first time you had seen your hero's taking the field and it seemed to increase the atmosphere, with everyone rising to their feet, Maroon and White confetti flying everywhere...and the Manly Warringah song blasting in the background...aaagh the Good ole days!!

Hard to complain when they addressed 80% of what we were concerned about. Here's to keeping up the momentum!! Still not happy about the front office though, its a bloody shambles.

Hard to complain when they addressed 80% of what we were concerned about. Here's to keeping up the momentum!! Still not happy about the front office though, its a bloody shambles.

Probably better than the Bulldogs at present!!

I was thinking about my first experiences watching Manly at Brooky back in the mid 80's....I loved the 3 grades in a row.
Here's my interesting pointer that will probably seem weird to those who didn't see the old games of that era.
I fully understand the on field "warm up" these days before kickoff (even the refs are out there)
But used to love the atmosphere of the players warming up in the sheds or outside the ground close by....then as they came out the tunnel - it was the first time you had seen your hero's taking the field and it seemed to increase the atmosphere, with everyone rising to their feet, Maroon and White confetti flying everywhere...and the Manly Warringah song blasting in the background...aaagh the Good ole days!!
We were only talking about that at the Titans game. It really did give it a more gladiator feel to the start of the game.
And spare a thought for the poor bastard that had to clean up all that confetti.

Here's a topic.
About 10am on a Sunday. What's wrong with that ?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8