Quick question- Hooker in 2023 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
it is a shame feathered friend

But when we are young We all think with our other head
It wasn't that head that got him into trouble mate it was the gangsta he saw when he looked in the mirror, just an absolute d1ckhead, he had been posting that sh1t on social media for years, him and AFB thought they were all that and his current position is a reflection of where that mentality has taken him, he could have been living the life with a very healthy bank account instead of his current job that pays a few bucks a day, magnificent stupidity. I hope his siblings learn from this

It wasn't that head that got him into trouble mate it was the gangsta he saw when he looked in the mirror, just an absolute d1ckhead, he had been posting that sh1t on social media for years, him and AFB thought they were all that and his current position is a reflection of where that mentality has taken him, he could have been living the life with a very healthy bank account instead of his current job that pays a few bucks a day, magnificent stupidity. I hope his siblings learn from this
Very sad Indeed feathered friend .

We are all under the influence and some of us are influenced by negative forces and some by positive forces

May the positive force be with us all

Crockers Character can not be questioned but only admired
He is super tough and resilient and plays far above his weight
He is also much loved by his team mates

Having said that ....
Manly fans love nothing more than premiership winning players
Like I've said before I think manlys so called problems can be fixed move Jake to prop croker to lock and experiment with a young hooker or buy one plenty in Qld cup 👍as eg .

I do not think that everyone is bagging Crocker but they are not rating him as compared to all the dominant teams that have more dominant hookers

Fans are fixated so much on winning games and they are all for match winning players

It is essential for bottom of the table teams to Rebuild their roster
Rebuilding the roster is replacing players with limited potential with emerging talent or if there is space in the cap they go and raid another club

The moral of the story
Some players can only take you so far
There is no point in flogging the same old limited roster
All you will get is the same floggings all year
Looking forward to seeing some fresh changes in our 2023 team
Gees… what happened to all your positivity? You are turning into a merchant of doom!

Just sayin’

Like I've said before I think manlys so called problems can be fixed move Jake to prop croker to lock and experiment with a young hooker or buy one plenty in Qld cup 👍as eg .
I like the move Jake to Prop as he did play well in that position at SOO level

I like the idea of giving our talented young up and coming hookers a go

The lock Croker proposition does not rock me

These are the quality Locks Croker will be competing with and Manly wont be competitive in that part of the field

Jason Taumalolo
Isaah Yeo
Cameron Murray
Dale Finucane
Victor Radley
Marata Niukore

Having watched the current Finals series, it has become more and more obvious as to how VITAL it is for an NRL team, to be successful, to have an ELITE hooker/dummy-half. Penrith, Souths, Parra - all of the top sides, have dummy-halves who have SPEED, and the skill-sets to deliver bullet passes in front of support players. Unfortunately our current player in that position, does NOT possess those skills at a sufficiently high level. Therefore, should Manly next season continue to rely on Croker it will remain a mid-level team - at best!

Having watched the current Finals series, it has become more and more obvious as to how VITAL it is for an NRL team, to be successful, to have an ELITE hooker/dummy-half. Penrith, Souths, Parra - all of the top sides, have dummy-halves who have SPEED, and the skill-sets to deliver bullet passes in front of support players. Unfortunately our current player in that position, does NOT possess those skills at a sufficiently high level. Therefore, should Manly next season continue to rely on Croker it will remain a mid-level team - at best!
This was not evident only in the finals but all season

The Dominant Nine in the spine is a critical integral element of a successful team

Watching finals matches over the years when Manly was competing

The finals match tempo goes up greatly in intensity and the Greater faster , stronger and the more skilful players expose the lesser quality players more so than in the premiership games .

Granville didn’t even get a spot on the bench of the Cowboys Friday. He is massively in the out there, and has tons of speed.

Manly should be chasing his signature. He and Croker together would do a great job.

NYEagle

At the moment I think use Croker and GCKT/Roache in a combined hooker roll , Croker can also fill in at lock during the game at stages
Alioa
Croker
Jake
Oka
Tumilagi
Lawton

GCKT/ Roache
Fulton
Paseka
Keppie/Toff /Bully

At the moment I think use Croker and GCKT/Roache in a combined hooker roll , Croker can also fill in at lock during the game at stages
Alioa
Croker
Jake
Oka
Tumilagi
Lawton

GCKT/ Roache
Fulton
Paseka
Keppie/Toff /Bully
When is Lawton back from injury? Read earlier he was going to be out for the start of the season. Hopefully Roach might stay injury free and live up to his potential.

When is Lawton back from injury? Read earlier he was going to be out for the start of the season. Hopefully Roach might stay injury free and live up to his potential.
Done his ACL in June, around 12 months? Maybe Fulton can fill in , Hopefully Roache can stay fit or Humphreys he played some hooker in the trial against Raiders, definitely need some backup around the hooker /Lock rolls

I like the move Jake to Prop as he did play well in that position at SOO level

I like the idea of giving our talented young up and coming hookers a go

The lock Croker proposition does not rock me

These are the quality Locks Croker will be competing with and Manly wont be competitive in that part of the field

Jason Taumalolo
Isaah Yeo
Cameron Murray
Dale Finucane
Victor Radley
Marata Niukore
He will stiffen up our middle ,will be rotation will be better through our forwards is main point

He will stiffen up our middle ,will be rotation will be better through our forwards is main point
I understand to what you are saying that he will stiffen up our middle

But I would rather have a more dynamic lock that will stick it up the opposition

Done his ACL in June, around 12 months? Maybe Fulton can fill in , Hopefully Roache can stay fit or Humphreys he played some hooker in the trial against Raiders, definitely need some backup around the hooker /Lock rolls
Wouldn't be upset about Fulton having a shot with Croker in the engine room tbh.

I understand to what you are saying that he will stiffen up our middle

But I would rather have a more dynamic lock that will stick it up the opposition
Answer in my opinion isn't so much a more dynamic lock but a creative hooker look in Qld cup look back of burke 😊there are plenty going around yrs ago we brought Steve matai and Dce from q cup that's where I'd be looking for players

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6