Quick P/L Rap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I got there just before half time in Premier League and saw Manly hit the front with a late try.

I was interested to watch the form of a few young stars run around and I was very impressed with the following players:

Travis Burns – A typical cheeky half back who was in everything. Continually was trying things close to the line and was aggressive in defence. I really hope he gets a chance in NRL at some stage later in the season.

Jarrod Taylor – Scored a length of the field try after scooping up a loose ball. Great speed and a really strong fend. Playing fullback at the moment but would go well on the wing if called up to NRL.

Karl Johnson – Karl got hit by a high tackle early in the 2nd half and spent most of the time on the bench. He returned and busted the Raiders wide open with a slashing 50 metre run. Given time he could turn out to be a devasting attacking weapon.

Jye Mullane – came onto replace Karl in the centres and later moved to 5/8. Now injury free Jye played really well made a couple of breaks, passed well and put on a crunching tackle that drove the Raiders player back 10 metres. Well done Jye, you never know he could be rubbing a few noses in the dirt by seasons end. !amazed

Glen Stewart – Typical display by Stewy, always in the thick of the action. Will be next one in line for a call up.

Others who played well were Mitch Creary, the 2 big props Morewood and Bryant. Great win for the boys and the Raiders were undefeated in P/L as well.

All up with the Flegg, Ball and Matthews teams winning it was 5 from 5 this weekend. Go Manly

Thanx for that Wheel.

Great news that Missile had a successful comeback.
If him and Third Degree can stitch up the half/fiveighth combo in Prem, it provides great backup for Witt & Monas.

Saw alot of Taylor when he played for Newcastle. If he stays fit he will definitely put pressure on for an outside back position. He's got it all....another one Newcastle let go.

Depth is everything in the modern game....Newcastle are a classic example

It makes you feel very optimistic, if not confident, about this year. We won all 3 grades yesterday and have plenty to call on when we get injuries. If we only need one or two to slot in such a great team we should be able to handle the pressure.

I thought Karl was good in attack but let down in defence and his hands yet again. Dropped 2 balls pretty much cold.

Cuthbo deserves a mention - he is getting better and better and set up what should have been a try to taylor until he forced a bad pass to get better position. Cothbo's defence is great as well. Him an Stewart must have clocked up close to 100 tackles.

Good stuff Wheel spot on. It was good to see Mullane have a go. He pulled through 100% so expect to see more of him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2