Questions ??? ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back. I actually like you posting here and don't find any need to attack you or your team.

Replace the name Kassiano with Matai and tell me what you reckon our Stevie would cop for that tackle.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
a 120kg bloke running full pelt at an 'outreached' arm is going to do more damage to the arm than himself. A 'swinging' arm is going to do damage to the runner, and probably sting the swinger too. so i'm not sure how someone can get knocked out from an 'outreached' arm.
Tom-ay-toes .... tom-are-toes.
Po-tay-toes ... Po-tar-toes.

Let's call the whole thing off.

Cameron said:
CaptainKickass said:
WAMF said:
So a player falling has no right to feel protected from stray head high shots?
I thought for a sec that you may have been fair minded?

Surely you can't dispute that Kasiano made contact with Fui's head?
The fact that Fui was falling is not in dispute and reflected in the minor charge grading.
You have your opinions. I have mine.

If Kasinao is worthy of a charge, so was Cam Smith's blatant smack in the chops when Ben Barba set up the try in Mackay.

That IS being fair minded.

lloydy said:
Good luck friday night, It's going to be a cracker.

Cheers lloydy .... sorry to hear you got misquoted. Mej-ya does it to us all the time on TK. They did it to us in Rd1 2009 and used our fans quotes against yours.

panash said:
Isn't funny that your so confident now that you guys are up there in 2nd spot !!!
I now know how much respect SBW had for the club and it's jersey that made him depart the way he did. What a slap in the face by your number 1 signing in number of years.

His some facts for you & 2012 top 8 results

Beat cronulla without carney & gallen
Beat melb without slater during origin
Beat tigers without Farrah , lote & Ellis
Lost to souths & beat them with that controversy call which changed the game to your favor.
Havnt played cowboys & broncos yet.

Now looks like you will play manly without the Stewart brothers.

Well isn't luck just dandy !!!! But it can't go on all year hopefully legs break when it matters
This joy will be short lived.

Also we don't need your kind on our forum go back to the dog house which you call the kennel !!
Stay classy bro ... ;)

lsz said:
What are your thoughts considering the expected player turn over at the end of the year ?

I'm more of a players-come, players-go type ... my main concern is that we resign Joel Romelo. BIG bromance there.
Normie said:
Yeah but contact was made to his head with a swinging arm......
You say "swinging", I say "outreached" ...

Cameron said:
I Just fixed your answers champ ;p

- Why am I even here ? / Don't I have something better to do ? / Don't I have my own forum to go to ? = because you are no different to the other classless gronks who support your club. :d

- Am I going ? = No because it would be a breach of your parole conditions :)lol

edited by moderator

Napper said:
You're a habitual line stepper!!
Yes sir I am .... and I know, I know .... I gotta smart mouth and I better watchit ...

edited by moderator

Edited by moderator

Kevinward777 said:
Hey Kickass just wondering what your thoughts are on the following........Signed T Rex(massive $$$), Sam Perrett(increase $$$ next season), Krisnan Inu(increased $$$ next season), Perrett's ypunger brother and that hooker from Canberra......Re signed Kasiano(upgraded contract) Steve Turner, Dene Halatau, Taupau.....Talk that you will re sign Jono Wright and Kris Keating.

As we can all see lot's of signings, upgrades and retention....What players are left off contract and how big are the contracts of the player's you guy's plan to let go?

Seems like there is only bit part contracted player's left unsigned. You must be happy with Greenberg's ability to sign so many established first graders and rep players in exchange for a few second tier guys and remain under the cap.
Third-party deals.
Rights negotiations.
Increased caps in forthcoming years.

I'm happy to admit I've got buckleys how it all works.

But I'd like to think that for the benefit of all NRL fans (in the wake of past discretions), we would have to be one of the more heavily regulated clubs in this area ... and thus, nothing but a clean bill of health there.

WAMF said:
Fair minded would be to answer the very simple question that was asked of you.
Without pointing to other incidents and solely looking at this charge,
did Kasiano's arm make contact with Fui's head? Yes/No?

After Fui slipping, and landing on his knees, while propelling himself forward at substantial pace, and at an angulated downward trajectory ... Fui's head, did infact make contact with Kasinao's downard pointing and outreached arm.

By your logic ... if Fui had have slipped, headbutted Kasinao's knee, and knocked himself out, the onus would be on Kasiano to leap 1.4m into the air and avoid the reckless impending contact.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Your opinion on SBW ?
Would you have him back

Nope.

Good as he may be, the gross-negatives outweigh the net-positives.

Let him be the Roosters problem.
We can all sit back and LOL.

globaleagle said:
congrats on your bub!

Why thankyou.
She's the 3rd.
Reckon that'll do me.

Captain & Cameron. Posts of your have been edited because personal information used in some sort of slanging match isnt what we all need to be reading about on this footy forum.

You were both given ample oportunity to understand whats required. It would seem you just cant help yourselves.

And with that.............thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4