Questions ??? ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy,

Back again for our pre-game little ritual. - For those who don't know how this works, I am as legitimate a Bulldogs fan as you'll ever find, and with all the goings-on in the last 12months, rather than 'wonder' what the Manly folk have to say for themselves I'm one of the few who'll actually go find out first hand. Win, lose or draw, I'll be back next week too.

SO, in short ... if you've got a question, got a gripe, wanna get something off your chest, wanna tell me to GTFO and/or STFU .... here's a living breathing Bulldogs fan to fire away at.

Call it trolling, call it pot-stirring, call it good-natured banter. The facts remain I'm in your e-house so I must mind my P's & Q's. Think of me as cheap therapy.

To start, Imma answer a few anticipated queries ...

- Kasiano = Should get zero. Fui was on his knees when contact was made.

- Greenberg = Love him.

- Des = Love him too.

- Result = Dogs by 8.

- Why am I even here ? / Don't I have something better to do ? / Don't I have my own forum to go to ? = For cheap fun. / Probably. / Yes.

- Am I going ? = Unlikely. I said last time we played I wanted to experience Brooky, and still do. Despite the fact y'all keep pinchin' our banners, the Bulldogs Army speaks glowingly of the Brooky experience.

But I can happily confirm, logistics (working + live 2hrs away) and family (have a 1-month-old in the house) dictate it cannot be. Sunday would have worked out soooo much better, but alas the NRL scheduling gods have not blessed us with our wishes. Ergo, there's at least one more available ticket for Friday for your lot to snap up.

In the end, the comforts of my lounge-room (and the adage "happy-wife/happy-life") won that battle. Unless several favours fall my way, I'm blessed with an early day and perfect traffic from SW syd to Brookvale ... I just can't see me giving up a $300 day to be pelted with bottles and sworn at.

OK, I think that's it for now.
Over to you.

Alrighty then. This thread is going to become the example for all.

Captain is here and he will indeed mind his P&Qs because that is what is required. Forum terms & conditions are here Captain: http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service

Silvertails expects that the responses in this thread mirror that & stay within the sites terms & conditions. FYI again here they are:
http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service

CaptainKickass said:
Kasiano = Should get zero. Fui was on his knees when contact was made.

So a player falling has no right to feel protected from stray head high shots?
I thought for a sec that you may have been fair minded?

Surely you can't dispute that Kasiano made contact with Fui's head?
The fact that Fui was falling is not in dispute and reflected in the minor charge grading.

CaptainKickass said:
Howdy,

Back again for our pre-game little ritual. - For those who don't know how this works, I am as legitimate a Bulldogs fan as you'll ever find, and with all the goings-on in the last 12months, rather than 'wonder' what the Manly folk have to say for themselves I'm one of the few who'll actually go find out first hand. Win, lose or draw, I'll be back next week too.

SO, in short ... if you've got a question, got a gripe, wanna get something off your chest, wanna tell me to GTFO and/or STFU .... here's a living breathing Bulldogs fan to fire away at.

Call it trolling, call it pot-stirring, call it good-natured banter. The facts remain I'm in your e-house so I must mind my P's & Q's. Think of me as cheap therapy.

To start, Imma answer a few anticipated queries ...

- Kasiano = Should get zero. Fui was on his knees when contact was made.

- Greenberg = Love him.

- Des = Love him too.

- Result = Dogs by 8.

- Why am I even here ? / Don't I have something better to do ? / Don't I have my own forum to go to ? = For cheap fun. / Probably. / Yes.

- Am I going ? = Unlikely. I said last time we played I wanted to experience Brooky, and still do. Despite the fact y'all keep pinchin' our banners, the Bulldogs Army speaks glowingly of the Brooky experience.

But I can happily confirm, logistics (working + live 2hrs away) and family (have a 1-month-old in the house) dictate it cannot be. Sunday would have worked out soooo much better, but alas the NRL scheduling gods have not blessed us with our wishes. Ergo, there's at least one more available ticket for Friday for your lot to snap up.

In the end, the comforts of my lounge-room (and the adage "happy-wife/happy-life") won that battle. Unless several favours fall my way, I'm blessed with an early day and perfect traffic from SW syd to Brookvale ... I just can't see me giving up a $300 day to be pelted with bottles and sworn at.

OK, I think that's it for now.
Over to you.

Isn't funny that your so confident now that you guys are up there in 2nd spot !!!
I now know how much respect SBW had for the club and it's jersey that made him depart the way he did. What a slap in the face by your number 1 signing in number of years.

His some facts for you & 2012 top 8 results

Beat cronulla without carney & gallen
Beat melb without slater during origin
Beat tigers without Farrah , lote & Ellis
Lost to souths & beat them with that controversy call which changed the game to your favor.
Havnt played cowboys & broncos yet.

Now looks like you will play manly without the Stewart brothers.

Well isn't luck just dandy !!!! But it can't go on all year hopefully legs break when it matters
This joy will be short lived.

Also we don't need your kind on our forum go back to the dog house which you call the kennel !!

What are your thoughts considering the expected player turn over at the end of the year ?

I Just fixed your answers champ ;p

- Kasiano = Filthy grub so stupid he doesn't know where he's from. Can't tell the difference between New Zealand and Queensland. Repeat offender attacking the head of an attacking player :d

- Greenberg = devious filthy void of any intergrity

- Des = see Greenberg
:d
- Result = doesn't matter your club will never have the heart and soul that manly does

- Why am I even here ? / Don't I have something better to do ? / Don't I have my own forum to go to ? = because you are no different to the other classless gronks who support your club. :d

- Am I going ? = No because it would be a breach of your parole conditions :)lol

All good JC.
I'm well aware of the forum T&C.

And I'm getting better at identifying the touchy topics ... like I said, it's your house. I'm merely an uninvited guest who decided to wander in through the doors that have been left open. Normally, I'd go all Rick James with muddy boots screaming "**** yo couch ***** !!!", but lets just say I got a soft spot for you SysOps folk.

CaptainKickass said:
All good JC.
I'm well aware of the forum T&C.

And I'm getting better at identifying the touchy topics ... like I said, it's your house. I'm merely an uninvited guest who decided to wander in through the doors that have been left open. Normally, I'd go all Rick James with muddy boots screaming "**** yo couch ***** !!!", but lets just say I got a soft spot for you SysOps folk.

You're a habitual line stepper!!

WAMF said:

The fact that Fui was falling is not in dispute and reflected in the minor charge grading.
You have your opinions. I have mine.

If Kasinao is worthy of a charge, so was Cam Smith's blatant smack in the chops when Ben Barba set up the try in Mackay.

That IS being fair minded.

lloydy said:
Good luck friday night, It's going to be a cracker.

Cheers lloydy .... sorry to hear you got misquoted. Mej-ya does it to us all the time on TK. They did it to us in Rd1 2009 and used our fans quotes against yours.

panash said:
Isn't funny that your so confident now that you guys are up there in 2nd spot !!!
I now know how much respect SBW had for the club and it's jersey that made him depart the way he did. What a slap in the face by your number 1 signing in number of years.

Lost to souths & beat them with that controversy call which changed the game to your favor.

Well isn't luck just dandy !!!! But it can't go on all year hopefully legs break when it matters

Also we don't need your kind on our forum go back to the dog house which you call the kennel !!
Stay classy bro ... ;)

lsz said:
What are your thoughts considering the expected player turn over at the end of the year ?

I'm more of a players-come, players-go type ... my main concern is that we resign Joel Romelo. BIG bromance there.
Normie said:
Yeah but contact was made to his head with a swinging arm......
You say "swinging", I say "outreached" ...

Cameron said:

- Why am I even here ? / Don't I have something better to do ? / Don't I have my own forum to go to ? = because you are no different to the other classless gronks who support your club. :d

- Am I going ? = No because it would be a breach of your parole conditions :)lol

edited by moderator. non footy related personal info not wanted on this site
[/color]
Napper said:
Yes sir I am .... and I know, I know .... I gotta smart mouth and I better watchit ...

CaptainKickass said:
WAMF said:

If Kasinao is worthy of a charge, so was Cam Smith's blatant smack in the chops when Ben Barba set up the try in Mackay.

lloydy said:

Cheers lloydy .... sorry to hear you got misquoted. Mej-ya does it to us all the time on TK. They did it to us in Rd1 2009 and used our fans quotes against yours.

panash said:

Stay classy bro ... ;)

lsz said:

I'm more of a players-come, players-go type ... my main concern is that we resign Joel Romelo. BIG bromance there.
Normie said:

Cameron said:

Ahhh, Cambo ... what do we make of this man ?
Have you recovered from your Twitter rage yet ?

Don't worry, I wont go posting about your dirty laundry ...

Napper said:
Yes sir I am .... and I know, I know .... I gotta smart mouth and I better watchit ...

Cocaine's a helluva drug!!

a 120kg bloke running full pelt at an 'outreached' arm is going to do more damage to the arm than himself. A 'swinging' arm is going to do damage to the runner, and probably sting the swinger too. so i'm not sure how someone can get knocked out from an 'outreached' arm.

Bulldog fans would'nt know what an "outreached arm" is.

Theirs are always with elbows bent,with hand on crotch. :D

CaptainKickass said:
WAMF said:

lloydy said:

panash said:

Stay classy bro ... ;)

lsz said:

Normie said:

Cameron said:

< edited by moderator. non footy related personal info not wanted on this site >

Napper said:

< edited by moderator. non footy related personal info not wanted on this site >

Hey Kickass just wondering what your thoughts are on the following........Signed T Rex(massive $$$), Sam Perrett(increase $$$ next season), Krisnan Inu(increased $$$ next season), Perrett's ypunger brother and that hooker from Canberra......Re signed Kasiano(upgraded contract) Steve Turner, Dene Halatau, Taupau.....Talk that you will re sign Jono Wright and Kris Keating.

As we can all see lot's of signings, upgrades and retention....What players are left off contract and how big are the contracts of the player's you guy's plan to let go?

Seems like there is only bit part contracted player's left unsigned. You must be happy with Greenberg's ability to sign so many established first graders and rep players in exchange for a few second tier guys and remain under the cap.

CaptainKickass said:
WAMF said:

Fair minded would be to answer the very simple question that was asked of you.
Without pointing to other incidents and solely looking at this charge,
did Kasiano's arm make contact with Fui's head? Yes/No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4