Questions for Byso

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You see Nutz, you are blind to the fact that we were better served out of dummy half with Ballin than with Monaghan.

Your loyalty to a player is clouding your judgement.

I will say it again - I don't question his effort. I question his ability. Noone has yet had the balls to say he is our best halfback or our best dummy half.

Is anyone going to be so stupid?

I've never met the bloke in real life. I have little respect for his internet persona though.

I don't want to see Orford go to PL.. he's too good a player.. I just want him to pull his finger out.. if he can't then I have no problems with monaghan going to halfback.

As for the bandwagon, You say stupid **** (i'm not reffering to this thread but the hundreds and thousands that have come before it) and you set yourself up for this sort of thing. You wanna talk the talk.. well walk the walk aswell.

You want to talk about how poorly someone played in a game.. that's all well and good.. but be a man and give the bloke a wrap when he deserves it too. When that starts to happen i'll gain more respect for Matabele the internet persona.. until then i'll continue to say "he has no idea"

You see Nutz, you are blind to the fact that we were better served out of dummy half with Ballin than with Monaghan.

Your loyalty to a player is clouding your judgement.

I will say it again - I don't question his effort. I question his ability. Noone has yet had the balls to say he is our best halfback or our best dummy half.

Is anyone going to be so stupid?

I'M NOT LOYAL TO MICHAEL MONAGHAN. I know he has limited ability etc... I have watched football long enough to know what makes a good player.

I don't want to hear the constant whinging about a bloke that has played a major role in the team being off to it's best start in a decade!!

As for your better halfback/Hooker questions.. i'll answer like this:

Monaghan has been a better halfback this season than Orford. If Orford continues to play half arsed games I would like to see him pulled for Monaghan.

Ballin is a fine prospect.. but I wouldn't do Monaghan the dis-respect by saying that he is a better dummy half than Monaghan.

Monaghan has been in first grade a long time and proven he's up to it... Ballin in his first few games has done the same.. but he doesn't have the same runs on the board as monaghan.

Monaghan is a proven first grader.. Ballin has proven he is up to first grade but has to do the time and be consistent to be the best.

Ballin has walked into first grade and within seven games shown himself to be a superior dummy half to Monaghan, week in and week out for seven weeks.

With Monaghan what you see is what you get. A journeyman of limited ability. Bain will play for Queensland if he stays injury-free.

You say stupid **** (i'm not reffering to this thread but the hundreds and thousands that have come before it) and you set yourself up for this sort of thing. You wanna talk the talk.. well walk the walk aswell.

I assume you mean mata 8D

What I would like to see is you comment on it when its said. But in a thread like this theres no need to bring it into the age old argument of whether mata knows anything or not.

Monaghan has been a better halfback this season than Orford. If Orford continues to play half arsed games I would like to see him pulled for Monaghan.

In my opinion Ballin has been the better hooker. So should the same method of reasoning apply to that position?

Crap Mata, you've basically said he couldn't play and \"overpaid\". From what I see he's efforts are worth 240k considering that Lyon and Ox are getting double.

Ryan, you were saying last year that Dunley was better than Monas at Hooker. So I fail to see where you think he should play SOO.

Byso - FFS !!!!

1. I was agreeing with you;

2. I said Dunley did have more impact than Monaghan at the time, and I don't apologise for that. I also don't agree with your thought that he is one of the games best top 5 Hookers. Ballin is better for goodness sakes;

3. You know well and good I said years ago that he'd play SOO (Monaghan). That's a long time ago, but people still bring it up saying that was a ridiculous comment. He was playing 1/2 back or 5/8 at the time Byso. Big difference to Hooker. He'd NEVER play rep footy as a Hooker. It also looks as though I was pretty close to the mark.

Take it easy. :roll:

Sure, I'm fine with Ballin being hooker.. he's tops.

But would you drop monas for that too happen?

I don't think thats wise IMO.

The point i'm trying to make is despite having a bad game and someone else playing better for X amount of weeks you can't just go dropping blokes because in the end they add more than they detract.

The point i've been trying to make hasn't been acknowledged mainly due to the way i've put it across.

Anyways, I'm done with this thread.

I can't seem to put my finger on why they both play so crap when they're both on the field at the same time. What I do see is when Monas makes a crap decision he's the first there to make a hard tackle or clean up. The Ox seems to want to get a bit sooky about his crap plays. At the moment I'd play Ox at half simply to get value for money, and give him two more weeks to get his act together. Monas at hooker interchanging with Ballin, who's a very good prospect. Dunley, no show, of to ESL.

I can't seem to put my finger on why they both play so crap when they're both on the field at the same time. What I do see is when Monas makes a crap decision

Exactly as you say - it must be incredibly hard for Orford to play his natural game when Monaghan is overplaying his hand and consistently taking the wrong option.

[quote author=DSM5]
I can't seem to put my finger on why they both play so crap when they're both on the field at the same time. What I do see is when Monas makes a crap decision

Exactly as you say - it must be incredibly hard for Orford to play his natural game when Monaghan is overplaying his hand and consistently taking the wrong option.
[/quote]

Can't help yourself can you??

You truly are an A grade moron.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4