Question to you posters.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Hey guys - call me naive, but just say Manly beat Paramatta this weekend, and 2 other teams get knocked out. Does that mean we can say that we finished 6th, or have we finished 8th regardless?

Hope this question makes sense.

I honestly don't know the answer. If we won the comp for instance, have we come 1st, or 8th? etc etc.

lasvegas - anyone ever told you your a bastard....HeHeHe...

I'm kidding by the way.

I think those teams that make the top 8 are ranked by what level of playoff they acheive. If we lose this week we will be Qualifying Finalists, if we make it to next week we will be Semi Finalists. Then Preliminary Finalists, followed by Runners Up and finally Premiers

If we win the GF we finished the season 1st...if Manly and Cronulla lose on the weekend our final positions (7th or 8th) will be determined by how far the teams we lost to get...ie. if Parra win the comp we finish 7th and therefore Sharks 8th.

But the two lowest losers get knocked out in the 1st week. If we WIN, that automatically means we came a minimum of 6th right?

That's what I'm asking.

Cause if we were asked at the start of the year, would you accept coming 6th, and that's it, I'd say - HELL YEAH.

I am not positive but thinking back on past RL annuals I am pretty sure that the final order is based on the results of the Finals. If we win then we should finish at least sixth.

FINALLY. Thanks Becker. 6th would definately be a great springing board to 2006 don't you all think?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4