Question about last night's trial game v Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Guys, do you think last night was an indication of what we can do with a full-strength team against quality opposition? Or was it more of a case of an understrength Tigers team not giving it their all? I wasn't at the game. Also, 8,900 sounds like a fairly decent crowd for a trial game.

It was a good crowd for a trial. Ultimately trails prove nothing but you can have some confidence that Manly have the goods to make an impact this year.

What I was pleased about is that Ballin in PL, Monaghan, King and Kylie all stood up to say to Des "Pick me!" There is greater depth and more options for the coaching staff to cover the inevitable injuries.

The way the pack got on top of the Tigers was impressive - they weren't missing many though there was experimentation going on.

"it was only a trial" but Scotty Prince and the team certainly weren't happy getting flogged. Everytime a try was scored Prince was there hooking into his team mates to lift.

Mate - The Tigers had their full team bar one player who was injurred. Manly gave a few reserve graders a shot, and we still thumped them. Ask Scott Prince how serious the game was. He wasn't too happy that Watmough steam rolled him to score a try !!!

I am going to be VERY interested to see hoe Dessy goes with the 1st team..

Mate - The Tigers had their full team bar one player who was injurred. Manly gave a few reserve graders a shot, and we still thumped them. Ask Scott Prince how serious the game was. He wasn't too happy that Watmough steam rolled him to score a try !!!

I am going to be VERY interested to see hoe Dessy goes with the 1st team..

they were missing 3 or 4 players

Looking at the big picture across the park we were poor in the opening 15 minutes. There was a lack of cohesion but that corrected itself the longer the game went. It was a strong Tigers outfit and their team and their supporters were expecting a good showing. The impressive part of our game was holding the first line of defense through the forwards - which for the last 60 mins looked incredibly strong. As Fluffy says - we are and will be competitive.

It may have been a trial, but it was a great hit out and the Tigers were there to win . Very happy with the commitment shown by our boys and it was clear to see they did not want to come off losing .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4