QLD ISC GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Just wondering if any of the brisbane lads on silvertails are heading to suncorp on Sunday to see the mighty Redcliffe dolphins captained by former manly player Cameron Cullen play the storm riddle scum Easts tigers.

GoIng to be a massive day on the drink ;)

Just wondering if any of the brisbane lads on silvertails are heading to suncorp on Sunday to see the mighty Redcliffe dolphins captained by former manly player Cameron Cullen play the storm riddle scum Easts tigers.

GoIng to be a massive day on the drink ;)

No, have something on but let’s us know if they’ve got any good wingers!!!

Not me. Have a concert to go to Sat night so will be a bit dusty.

Besides - Bronco's feeder club versus Storm feeder club. Yuk.

No mate. Watched the gf qualifier last week at Burleigh against the Tigers. Pretty average game. Burleigh looked gassed from their 13-6 loss the week before to Redcliffe. I tell you who was impressive, Sam Kasiano, even now in his shredded down body, he was massive for the Tigers. Knocked out No3 for Burleigh with a bellringer. Billy Walters was good, as was Drinkwater.
Shane Neauman is still playing!
Jamil Hopeate playing for the dolphins.
I'll tip the Dolphins by 10.
Don't get into to much trouble up there @Cameron ! lol

#gophins

Massive manly flavor about them with Jamil hoppa in the back row

Unlucky for Cheyse Blair to miss out. Played in six games for the Tigers. Needed to play eight, or a game in the finals series. Which he didn't, as he filling in outstandingly for Chambers. So he doesn't get a gig at Storm or Tigers GF this week.@:(

Just putting it out there before the GF kicks off, based on his minutes in the game, do we think Kasiano is worth throwing a life line too for a year? Just putting it out there, call me names if you must. @:D

3 manly legends.
Matty B, jake t and Cambo

Attachments

• 3F7A0F28-3B2E-4643-BD3F-1F4B70B1529B.jpeg
    3F7A0F28-3B2E-4643-BD3F-1F4B70B1529B.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 36
14-10 h/t.
Tigers will do it tough without Billy Walters for the rest of the game. Butterfied still has to pass his HIA. Could be left with a two man bench, and Kasianos already played plenty of minutes.
You'd think Redcliffe will roll over the top of the Tigers in the second half.

Unlucky for Cheyse Blair to miss out. Played in six games for the Tigers. Needed to play eight, or a game in the finals series. Which he didn't, as he filling in outstandingly for Chambers. So he doesn't get a gig at Storm or Tigers GF this week.@:(
they should've taken a leaf out of the dogs book & named him in the reggies then as soon as the game started replace him so he could play in first grade

Hopefully some Manly boys there to get Jamil Hopoate back home.

Ive never heard of this Toby Rudolf but the wow who knew Ryan James had a clone. His work rate and effort on effort plays leaves most NRL players looking slack. He is a giant, but just a fit mobile gun Wow.

Looks like he was in the bunnies squad last year. Broncos will have him locked up already, he's just too good.

Albert Vete has to be playing NRL again next year some where.

I hate to think it but.

But with Qcup reserves getting more and more professional, having more and more NRL players, quality looking juniors.

These are rich Clubs in there own right with leagues clubs without the Storm and Donkey connection.

Is it just a matter of time before the push is on for a relogation system?

Bottom 2 NRL teams drop out?

This year Manly and Eels drop out.

If we are just getting poorer and poorer without income from a leagues club, and others are getting richer and stronger.

Penn really needs to pull it's finger out, cheque book out, but we need more income streams. Re open a leagues club else where etc.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8