QLD Group sponsorship goooorne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SilentBob

Bencher
The Manly Daily can reveal the Q.L.D Group has pulled out of its sponsorship arrangement with the Sea Eagles one season into a four-year deal. The Queensland-based developer has also severed ties with the Cowboys, Broncos and Bulldogs. Q.L.D's sponsorship of the Sea Eagles was independently valued at $260,000.

The whole article is here

Can't say I'm surprised.

They signed up because of Wilson, the CEO from Rugby. Sounds like they're about to go broke.

I know the club is talking to several potential sponsors who are not currently involved with NRL clubs so I doubt the vacancy will last long.

Hope your right, they seem to be cutting costs all over the place - losing $200k hurts when your eating paint already

Well they cant afford live updates tonight - admiited so as well

2 seats on a plane to Cairns do not come cheap - it's a trial FFS, maybe they have their priorities right?

No the actual post went like:

"We would have liked to have brought you LIVE MATCH UPDATES, however due to the current financial situation we have had to cut back on some of the value added services."

No the actual post went like:

\"We would have liked to have brought you LIVE MATCH UPDATES, however due to the current financial situation we have had to cut back on some of the value added services.\"

That might mean the budget allocation to the website contract in isolation to the clubs budget. Maybe.

What sane CEO could justify the $1000 it would take to fly a bloke to Cairns to do live updates for, at best, around 100 supporters that bother to log in?

Would they each subscribe $10 for the information?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4