Q & A With Joe Kelly in Albury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Penn clan have it all to do, no more excuses what happens now is on your heads. You made this call and now you will be judged by what happens, I just hope you afford our new coach the respect and communication that you denied Toovey.

This has been an bad period for our club and the owners now need to get out there and secure the club a major sponsor for next year, tell us for certain about what our home ground will be for future season, the ball is in their court!

Toovey is all class as shown in that press conference. Going off that he sounds like he would/has considered other offers from clubs. His coaching record is very good and would have been a lot higher win % prior to this season.

Penn and Kelly - the contradictions were so obvious. Just trying to save face but the whole "results haven't improved" line is a load of crap. Also talking about how both halves were leaving and future not looking bright that was your stuff up and nothing to do with Toovey so trying to link that as justification is BS.

Anyway that's over so now and as sheridanstand78 said, no more excuses. Run the 'business' how you see fit.

Did anyone else see that absolute prick ZtH standing to the side gloating!!

My loathing of that man has reached new heights , as in my mind this sacking is direct retribution for the non signing of Gifty.

ZtH and Bazza Stewart are linked by an umbilical cord, this is nothing other than payback!!

I have been hearing this was on the cards from before then, this is retrobution for not publically going into bat to save Zorba from the flick during the good sort fridgegate scandles.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2