Putting that nervous engergy to use!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Gmac

Because Im stuck at work on a quite day bored out of my brain and nervous at the same time. Thought Id put that nervous energy to use creatively. Not well mind you :D
How are you guys getting through the day!!!!

"Players of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles! You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the peninsula are upon you. The hopes and prayers of Sea Eagle people everywhere play with you. You will bring about the destruction of the Brisbane Broncos, the elimination of Melbourne Storm tyranny over the oppressed fans of rugby League, Crush the news limited war machine and secure for ourselves, another premiership!
Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped battle-hardened and expert Salary cap cheaters! He will fight savagely.
But this is the year 2011! Much has happened since the Cheating Storm triumphs of 2007.The Sea Eagles have inflicted upon the storm great defeats, in open battle, man-to-man. The tide has turned! The Champion men of the peninsula are marching together to Victory!
We have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and your skill. We will accept nothing less than full Victory!

Good Luck ! And let us beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking. "

I'm about to head off to the Bavarian Bier Cafe to soothe my nerves. Gonna be a long walk from there to the SFS

Painted Matilda's cupboard doors at lunch, going to put the top coat on after work then fit the new handles.

Got to keep myself from sitting idle

Back home after a Goldie bike pub crawl. Got the manly kit on; officially ready to scream at the tv!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2