Purple KNOBS v Manly Waringah Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wow I can breath again... pretty poor quality game hopefully where better with stewart in the side next week??? but where does Farrah play he deserves to keep a spot

OH MY GOD!
Far out i think i nearly had a cardiac arrest. (watching the stream)
How the hell didnt Slater score??! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH BOYYYY

Great start to the day. Hopefully Cas will do the same to Wigan this evening, both teams into the play offs.  ;D

missing_something link said:
wow I can breath again... pretty poor quality game hopefully where better with stewart in the side next week??? but where does Farrah play he deserves to keep a spot

Agree m_s Farrar deserves his spot in the team a hard one for Dessie

How the hell did we manage to win that. Great job Manly.
I though Slater was in for all money. Incredible tackle to stop him wow

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=missing_something link=topic=181382.msg237853#msg237853 date=1251010122]

Agree m_s Farrar deserves his spot in the team a hard one for Dessie
[/quote]

Maybe at centre as both Matai & Lyon took knocks to the shoulder, but agree that Farrah deserves to keep a spot in the starting 13. Maybe stay at FB & ease Stewart back in in short spells.

I had to slap myself we won it awesome. I can't wait to watch it tonight on foxsports 2 @ 8:30 Another win to add to my personal recorded library.

Woohoo. I walked out 11 minutes before the end as it seems to me that when I'm listening to the game or watching it via the TV or internet, they always seem to go backwards and when I stop, they seem to come good and score tries. It has worked a few times during this game and now I've found out that they have won. You beauty, back to Dan's 5th.

Great win to Sea Eagles. Was waiting all day to watch on telly. Twenty minutes into it my self control goes out the window and I get the radio. Listened to radio coverage for the final 17 minutes.
Cold sweats and several near heart attacks later and we've won. Awesome!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6