Proud Eagle Joel Thompson wants pay cut to remain in Manly nest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2019/08/07/thompson-loving-the-manly-life-and-a-secure-coach/

It may have been posted before (if so, apologies) and is a written re-hash of his media conference the other day (so- more apologies...it's what Canadians do ).

He's just so impressive and has the character you'd want as well. Makes me sick that the nrl throws money at sCam, testimonials, glitzy dinners, no mentioning of the war (cheating) and yet a player who has done the hard yards (not 400 games, admittedly) has to publicly announce he'd take less money to stay at a club.

His little finger would do more charity work than sCam and it's important work as well (I mean I guess it all is) but the mindset project is something the nrl should love to be associated with.

Didn't the nrl throw around the idea of pulling out some cash for Hayne's return (great judgement there)? Who would the nrl rather be associated with? Hayne or Joel, and who deserves their support more? We all know, but the nrl are champs at nrl'ing.

Hopefully something can be worked out. If not Toronto should get out their pens!

signed a new deal ? hope so. Alot of positive things about Joel. Great to have around and is genuinely trying to help people.

• 👍
Reactions: Ben
https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2019/08/07/thompson-loving-the-manly-life-and-a-secure-coach/

His little finger would do more charity work than sCam and it's important work as well (I mean I guess it all is) but the mindset project is something the nrl should love to be associated with.
thats a bit harsh, don't forget how charitable scum smith & turdston were with all that money they got from their testimonial - how much did they donate?
10% wasn't it?
$15,000 and kept $150,000
he has such a big heart

disclaimer:
this post was written with the least amount of respect for & a touch of sarcasm directed towards cameron smith

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8