Prop Signing?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just as an aside, you guys do realise that you can quote a post and just use the most recent reply that you wish to address. You don't have to quote the whole preceeding conversation like we are singing the 12 Days of Xmas.

A good Captain would keep it brief and relevant.

Chip and Chase said:
Just as an aside, you guys do realise that you can quote a post and just use the most recent reply that you wish to address. You don't have to quote the whole preceeding conversation like we are singing the 12 Days of Xmas.

No idea how----- i just hit reply with no intention of quoting every message before it.

mozgrame said:
How many coaching positions have you been offered? In professional sport I mean.

Why are you asking the question then i might consider if it is worthy of an honest reply lol.

Technical Coach said:
Chip and Chase said:

No idea how i just hit reply with no intention of quoting every message before it.
Let me know if you'd like it explained TC, though I have to warn you it is quite technical :D

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Technical Coach said:
Chip and Chase said:

No idea how i just hit reply with no intention of quoting every message before it.
Let me know if you'd like it explained TC, though I have to warn you it is quite technical :D

In the past i never hit reply just entered a reply in the box below----will go back to replying old school style again.

Technical Coach said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Technical Coach said:
Chip and Chase said:

In the past i never hit reply just entered a reply in the box below----will go back to replying old school style again.

You can measure passing games to 10ths of seconds and wax lyrical about inside / outside hip plays but you can't edit down a reply in a post ? What's your coaching style ? 5 hit ups and kick ? that's old school.

Can someone close this thread? TC has hijacked it, changed the subject and filled it with ****.

sardine.gif

Chip and Chase said:
Technical Coach said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Technical Coach said:
Chip and Chase said:

You can measure passing games to 10ths of seconds and wax lyrical about inside / outside hip plays but you can't edit down a reply in a post ? What's your coaching style ? 5 hit ups and kick ? that's old school.

Chip and Chase said:
Technical Coach said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Technical Coach said:
Chip and Chase said:

Now i see the option--- really is a silly not so obvious tab.

Stevo said:
Can someone close this thread? TC has hijacked it, changed the subject and filled it with ....

The thread was dead until a new rumour or new signing was on the radar compounded by a comment that wanted to give more money to DCE not a prop lol.

Mals said:
BOZO said:
bones said:
A prop from Papua New Guniea named Mark Mexico is apparently on our radar.
Who the F@#% is Mark Mexico ??????

A son of Mark from Brisbane...?

@Mark from Brisbane
That's funny Mals lol
I just looked on the net and found that he played against NZ and got a performance rating 8 out of ten from Chris Kennedy NRL ,com . This is what he wrote :
17. Mark Mexico: The best of the bench forwards, his bullocking runs looked the most likely to trouble the Kiwi defenders. He passed the 100-metre mark with three tackle breaks. 8.

Mark Mexico .24 years of age, 180cm tall and 104 kg Weight .

mozgrame said:
Too small to be effective. Everyone knows good props now days are 7 feet tall and 140kg's. ;)
2V was too small to be affective as well . He was only the toughest of them all , Bahahahahhhaha :D

BOZO said:
bones said:
A prop from Papua New Guniea named Mark Mexico is apparently on our radar.
Who the F@#% is Mark Mexico ??????

You would remember him if you saw him. Big guy with a good sun tan, John Newcombe moustache and wears a sombrero

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2