Prop for 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not too sure how Paseka 's recent injury or recovery may be affecting his playing style but previously did have a good knack of getting between defenders and subsequent good yardage . Certainly never previously lacked pace and hopefully this has not been affected with his recent injury setback and his confidence and previous good go forward will follow from the season opener and a change for his injury problems . More of an issue in defence sometimes and going or aiming low and missing the odd tackle . Spent a bit of time with Blacktown last season at one stage after a comeback and was a bit down on form , then came good again then another injury to this juncture . Again also just like Alioia , can really contribute well when relatively injury free but not helping the side spending so much time either injured or recovery phase . Think that Keppie "s best position could be prop as well but then Jake maybe offering more there as well . Then who to play 13 . Fifita , doing most things right in the trials , intensity for the season proper , probably can manage . Flegler , Luke Thompson , maybe this caliber of prop could make a difference , but as not happening , maybe better to base a rotation around Jake as a mainstay and go from there with the existing prop stocks in the squad . .

Spencer Leniu is my no1 pick.
It’s a good pick too, however we’ll have to get involved in a bidding war and pay overs to get him, with the Dogs and the Rorters hunting his services, it will be tuff to win that battle, can’t imagine the Riff will give up easily either having developed his services with a view to him as their future up front.
Read it hear already, maybe JWH will find it hard to give the game away and could be tempted to play on, NAS is another who would bring whats Missing, Moses Leota is another old bull, not available until 25, could follow a 1 year deal for JWH, offer Moses a 1 year deal with an option in the clubs favour, keeps us with an old hard head up front for a while. JWH obviously only a bench prop option, but Moses pending form would still be considered capable of starting I would think.
Anyway point is we all know we are missing that aggression and intimidation up front, hopefully JA comes good but his a long way short at present and needs to his improve his own game, think we are definitely going to need to buy in that missing ingredient, given we went after Flegler, I think it’s a given the club thinks the same, it’s going to be interesting to see who we go after, just hate having to play out the season without that Argo and intimidation we so badly need.

It's both JWH and Knighty for mine. Very different stages of their careers, both had there issues. And both exactly what we need to add.

3 years ago Panthers made a grand final with two 24-year old props on an upward trajectory. We've been developing some young props for the last few years, and they may be just about ready to hit their straps.
I can understand our interest in Flegler but don't expect we'll be throwing money at too many others.
I think we've got plenty of aggression in our pack, especially if we add Tuilagi and Fifita.
It's hard to act aggressive when we are going backwards and conceding tries! So an awful lot comes back to how organised the side is, especially in defence.

Attachments

• 67DE56A5-22A2-45D4-953E-B7F1BB79AE39.png
    67DE56A5-22A2-45D4-953E-B7F1BB79AE39.png
    259.9 KB · Views: 21
It is becoming beyond a joke .
Don’t know if you follow Fox League on Facebook or Twitter but there’s a story today based just on this.

Booze Slothfield & Brent Read have cast their eyes over the Roosters top 30 and come up with 13 plus million worth of players.

So yes they really are just taking the piss now.

Don’t know if you follow Fox League on Facebook or Twitter but there’s a story today based just on this.

Booze Slothfield & Brent Read have cast their eyes over the Roosters top 30 and come up with 13 plus million worth of players.

So yes they really are just taking the piss now.
we all know its biased, we all hate it

the fans have to power to stay away from TV screens and make organisations operate better but lack the strength and conviction to do so. thats us, easy going aussies being screwed every which way by monopolies

bit off track here but relevent and i love a rant

Australians are an apathetic and uneducated bunch in reality, who surrendered there spirit, by chucking stones and insults at those who refuse to. get a job, have a bath, stop screwing with progress, must be a hippy
this rarely benefits the individuals, just the corps

the trust we put in the news and corporations for decades simply can not be unlearnt it seems. its a profit game and you can only have a say by affecting the money stream

the players were just about to strike. if the fans did there would be meteoric change

fark me aussies accept pork barreling, gerry mandering without a whimper.
burn em at the stake i say, thats our community, needs and future

so its only right that the NRL uses the same playbook really, why wouldnt you. it works and seems kind of foolproof really

we all know its biased, we all hate it

the fans have to power to stay away from TV screens and make organisations operate better but lack the strength and conviction to do so. thats us, easy going aussies being screwed every which way by monopolies

bit off track here but relevent and i love a rant

Australians are an apathetic and uneducated bunch in reality, who surrendered there spirit, by chucking stones and insults at those who refuse to. get a job, have a bath, stop screwing with progress, must be a hippy
this rarely benefits the individuals, just the corps

the trust we put in the news and corporations for decades simply can not be unlearnt it seems. its a profit game and you can only have a say by affecting the money stream

the players were just about to strike. if the fans did there would be meteoric change

fark me aussies accept pork barreling, gerry mandering without a whimper.
burn em at the stake i say, thats our community, needs and future

so its only right that the NRL uses the same playbook really, why wouldnt you. it works and seems kind of foolproof really
The fact that Uncle Nick , and PVL, come from the same village in Greece really says it all .

Yeah maybe but let’s not forget back then a few got caught for Rorting !!

I bet none of the big boys get caught currently.
we also got caught for something others were doing
but its not just cap management that distorts the game

the independant commission and the integrity unit are as toothless as asic and the accc and funded as an illusion, at arms length to seemingly protect the integrity which is the only aim

i doubt the game wants to catch another rort anyway

storm got done by disgruntled employee. roosters would never be that stupid
cant remember how the dogs and oasis thing went down but they kept there entire squad from memory

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2