Promising trio added to SeaEagles roster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But it is to be expected that a newcastle paper would cast doom and gloom over one of their players leaving.

waiting game we should play

Masked Eagle said:
So what are peoples impressions of Leary so far? Looks a bit on the smaller side but seems to have a good workrate and is reasonably quick and good footwork. That's my initial scouting after 20 mins!
I watched him in the Qld cup GF last week,he has a good running and passing game

Masked Eagle said:
So what are peoples impressions of Leary so far? Looks a bit on the smaller side but seems to have a good workrate and is reasonably quick and good footwork. That's my initial scouting after 20 mins!

I thought he was pretty good. Gets stuck in, looks fit and can play the ball.

(that's like you ME....20 mins scouting with Manly goggles on!)

A ball playing back rower - worked with gifty.

erm didn't Wes Naiqama have an absolute shocker. Imagine if he was the wolfman?!?!?!?!

globaleagle said:
Masked Eagle said:

erm didn't Wes Naiqama have an absolute shocker. Imagine if he was the wolfman?!?!?!?!

Would have liked to see him get a bit more involved to be honest, but I don't think Spina wanted anyone else to have a touch.

Masked Eagle said:
globaleagle said:
Masked Eagle said:

Would have liked to see him get a bit more involved to be honest, but I don't think Spina wanted anyone else to have a touch.

Yeah Spina chased the ball, he was everywhere out there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7