Promising trio added to SeaEagles roster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
seaeagles.com.au
Promising trio added to Sea Eagles roster
OCT. 1, 2014
The Kaspersky Manly Warringah Sea Eagles recently secured the services of three promising players in Blake Leary, Brayden Wiliame and Zane Tetavano.

Each of these three have tasted life in the top grade and will report to the Club’s northern beaches base in early November with high-hopes of adding to that experience next season.

Leary, a local by birth [Mona Vale], moved to the Gold Coast at the age of one, before he began playing his junior football with the Nerang Roosters and Keebra Park High School.

50% OF EVERYTHING SALE THIS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4 at the Sea Eagles Superstore, Brookvale
He spent two seasons with the Melbourne Storm under-20s in 2009 and 2010, before he signed with the North Queensland Cowboys the following season.

He played two NRL games for the Cowboys between 2012 and 2013 before being released to the Pride on a full-time basis for the 2014 season.

His form for the Cairns based outfit was rewarded when he was selected in the Queensland Residents side in July. His performances caught the eye of Sea Eagles Recruitment Manager Dave Warwick who snapped up the hard-working, edge-back rower until the end of 2016.

Sea Eagles members and supporters can get a glimpse of the skilful back-rower this weekend when he lines up against Penrith in the inaugural NRL State Grand Final on Sunday at ANZ Stadium.

Meanwhile, 21-year-old Brayden Wiliame joins the Kaspersky Sea Eagles from the Newcastle Knights, having previously played six games of NRL while at the Parramatta Eels in 2013.

The versatile back with vision and pace, penned a two-year deal with the club late last week.

Lastly, Zane Tetevano joins the Sea Eagles on a one-year deal, off the back of a strong finish to the NSW Cup season with the Wyong Roos.

The 23-year-old forward played 29 matches for the Newcastle Knights between 2011-2014 and played for the Cook Islands at the 2013 Rugby League World Cup in England and Wales late last year.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=JL4rVNSVIJWC8gWD5IK4DA&url=http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sacked-newcastle-knights-prop-zane-tetevano-accused-of-bashing-girlfriend-20140522-zrkyg.html&cd=10&ved=0CGQQFjAJ&usg=AFQjCNGKeGkiIqFojcpSGlAoOPjb4M7oXA

the mauler said:
Reminds me of Richie Faaoso.

But with neck intact. Hopefully his ex is in the same condition. Haven't heard the outcome of his court problems but we can be sure the club has done some due diligence as to his character. One year deal.

Tetavano is a good buy if he soaks up the manly culture.

Think he would benefit from being around guys like Matai, Lawrence and Ballin.

He is a hard straight runner. The one year deal is a good move by the club given his off field issues. If he behaves himself he will be a good buy.

bones said:
Eagles2nv said:
If he behaves himself he will be a good buy.

I'd rather he stay.

Edit: on second thoughts, after reading what he was sacked for, I'd rather him not even come at all.
He belongs with Rob Lui, Ben Barba, Auva

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sacked-newcastle-knights-prop-zane-tetevano-accused-of-bashing-girlfriend-20140522-zrkyg.html

Mavin said:
We obviously don't have a no dickhead policy. I hope tetevano doesn't get registered by the NRL. I have no time for domestic violence,I hope he get's his life in order but he has no place at our club.

Agree 100%. I was absolutely horrified that we would sign someone like this to our club.

The whole NRL invites dickheads. The argument is always that people should be given a chance to turn their lives around. Certainly .... in LIFE. Not poncing about on a big stage. This guy was only charged this year. Russell Packer is still in jail. And both are likely to play next year. Please! Give them a chance to be cleanskins for a couple of years and then think about inviting them back. But not before.

Shows how desperate all clubs are to be signing guys like this and Russell Packer.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
Eagles2nv said:
If he behaves himself he will be a good buy.

I'd rather he stay.

Edit: on second thoughts, after reading what he was sacked for, I'd rather him not even come at all.
He belongs with Rob Lui, Ben Barba, Auva

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sacked-newcastle-knights-prop-zane-tetevano-accused-of-bashing-girlfriend-20140522-zrkyg.html

And Greg Inglis!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6