Priorities

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Who is the better halfback - Orford or Monaghan?

Who is the better dummy half - Ballin or Monaghan?

Who is the better 5/8th - Burns or Monaghan?

Who is the better utility - Monaghan, dunley or Halden?

The answer you give to those questions is how you should pick your YART.

For mine it is:

6. Burns
7. Orford
9. Ballin
14. Monaghan

Yeah, I can agree with that. Having Monas on the bench hanging over Ox's head might scare him into action. It wouldn't do for the captain & marquee player to get hooked.

i agree Mata

Can anyone believe the "Monas man love" crew on MSE stating we should release Orford and extend Monas contract for 3 years

So far this season Monas at half is playing all over Orford at half.

Seriously Orford looks injured and should not be back until he gets better. Then he would be playing good enough to be value for money with the amount we are paying him.

Can anyone believe the \"Monas man love\" crew on MSE stating we should release Orford and extend Monas contract for 3 years

That does not surprise me at all. Memory can be defficient when you've had redskins for breakfast for 40 years.

i will go with
7 Orford
9 Ballin

But I dont think there is much between Burns & Monas at 5/8 and I can see merit in rotating the 2 perhaps start with Burns at 5/8 for his defence and interchange with Monas when the game opens up a bit more.

That does not surprise me at all. Memory can be defficient when you've had redskins for breakfast for 40 years.

The Rockers switched to milk bottles (calcium to help with the osteoporosis)

agree, Monas can certainly hold his own, but offers more in utility value than the starting 3.

Don't ignore the fact that Ballin is quite a handy backrower.
Yet another reason that he must be in the team if Des continues to have 3 props on the bench.

Who is the better halfback - Orford or Monaghan?

Who is the better dummy half - Ballin or Monaghan?

Who is the better 5/8th - Burns or Monaghan?

Who is the better utility - Monaghan, dunley or Halden?

The answer you give to those questions is how you should pick your YART.

For mine it is:

6. Burns
7. Orford
9. Ballin
14. Monaghan
its a bugger we cant find a way to have all 4 on there.
Monas is too small to be lock if he was any bigger id say chuck him in the number 13.
His defence is great and he provides variety in attack.
I also think hes passin game has improved since playin 9

Another one into the mix is Lyon at 6, who pay well play that for NSW, and has played some of his best footy for us from that position, and also made Bell look twice the player

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6