Princess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
What a crock of **** in today's Manly Daily!

We get the usual hogwash about Princess playing with injury etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Then we find out "he's shamed by his game against Cronulla and has used it as inspiration to turn his season around".

If the last two games is the "best he can offer" that'll do me. Let's not forget he ran for 100 metres less than Kite against a porous Raiders defence and EVERYONE KNOWS KITE IS PLAYING INJURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roach must be on a lot of money to be :clap: :clap: :clap: that performance. In his 1980s heyday he'd have chewed up and spat out a patsy like Princess in the first 5 minutes of a game.

can you imagine Princess running at Roach in his hey day! jesus i would back Blocker against him now!!!!

what about the secret injury that he has dished up as an excuse from about round 3!

what a crock of shiite, bryant,kite,hecks and kylie will do me for next season and hopefully rose will drop his custard guts and come on.

I guess the SMH snap up the talented reporters fairly quickly.

Those left just have to grovel in what they're drip fed.

I guess the SMH snap up the talented reporters fairly quickly.

Those left just have to grovel in what they're drip fed.
Where is Sherlock when we need him?????

King has to do an awful lot of improving to win back the confidence of many fans. Maybe he could start this weekend.

Win back?

How old is he and how long has he been underperforming?

By the time he realises his potential he'll be collecting the pension.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4