• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Barrett needs to remember that the fans are looking for something in these pressers as well, I get the impatience and disdain for the press and the process. But this is really the only conduit from the coach to the fans and he isn't installing much of anything in me. I like him and I think he can be a good coach. Just give me some conviction Trent, pretend it's not the media you are talking to but the fans.

Here we go again. Sratch your chin. Hold your chin. Scratch your arrse. Look like your angry. u have identified the problems but are fken clueless how to fix them

As much as he wants to deny it, it all comes from Gladstone.
I don’t know who’s advising this clown, but too hold a press conference & literally sack Hastings from 1st grade, he has divided the playing group & that’s the result we got today.
He should have dealt with them, in front of the team as a whole, dropped both of them to Reggie’s, told them too sort their **** out. It’s not as though we have players to burn & Hastings is a good player compared to Poo Brown.
DCE is not the messiah, the club needs too realise it. He’s not the be all & end all. Rookie Coach, rookie results.
We’ve lost our culture.

After listening to the press conference, the thing that really disappoints me is that DCE who was honest about how he had tried to mend things with Hastings got it horribly wrong by stating that the team had moved on from it and that it was a non issue, please stop treating the fans and members like mugs!! Anyone with half a brain can see that there is division right now, honesty and accountability are needed right now, come on DCE we need more from you as Captain!!!

Barrett looks beaten and bereft of ideas on how to turn this around. I think its about hard work, doing the basics satisfactory would be a good start!!

Rookie coach hasn't got the runs on the board to play strong man like a Craig Bellamy would. DCE holds the balance of power so whatever he wants goes. In short, the coach is acting in the best interest of DCE, not the team or club.

Agree, it’ll be his downfall, is coach Carter still about? If so Barrett better banish him too Reggie’s also.

Interesting, they had better fix this bull**** it's not just about Cherry Evans or Jackson Hastings or Barrett for that matter there's a great many people whose lives are intertwined with the form both good and bad of this football team and we are being fed both substandard football and communication from the coach, to me and those close to me who love this club it's unacceptable, we deserve better!!! Sorry to go on but I'm bloody angry about it all, a month ago we were flying high and now were firming for the wooden spoon, I'm pissed!!

Just watched it and 2 things stood out for me.
One is Trent is sort of modelling uncle Whine Bennett.
The other is that though I only coached park teams I would've been thinking about next weeks team long before full time if I'd copped 2 floggings in a row, let alone not thinking about it 5 minutes after the game.
Pressure is showing.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12