Presser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Aim low - achieve low!

(Self fulfilling phrophecy!)
Mediocrity-Setting-the-Bar-Low.jpg

Barrett checking his manicure at the 22sec mark. His press conferences are remarkably like Laurie Daley. He looks like he has no clue how we ended up getting flogged, re-uses old excuses then says it is no excuse, praises players effort's and looks like he is thinking "oh well, there is always next week". I can't hack this bloke.

Next could be another disaster.

If we are 1 and 4 or similar, the knives will be out then if no improvement the coach will be sacked.

This needs to be sorted before kick off.
Sacking the coach won't make a difference. Those clowns running the club will just appoint another dud, I hear Stephen Kearney is available.

And there is our new culture ladies and gents. The culture of mediocrity. Look at the last 3 weeks since we went out of contention. Conceded 118 pts in 3 games. Now our aim is to hopefully scrape into the 8. I'm fu*king filthy hearing this sort of sh*t from our coach. It gives me no hope for next year or further if this loser continues here.

To be fair...and accurate...

Trent said....we have to be at least a 4 game better team next year."

at least

not just

at least

capitals

AT LEAST

The comments were along the lines of.....

"You sit here and see if you won 4 more games you'd be in the eight. So we have to win at least four more games which I believe we can do."

He also said.....

"This chair is rooted."

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7