Presser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A laughing stock. A big streaming pile of optimistic mediocrity.

Welcome back to 2004 :(

To be fair, our group of Silvertails had an absolute ball back then with the Byso, Mata, Pepsi, Dan, Backer, Canteen, Wheel crew...(and everyone I missed).

Those times on the hill and at the club man :)

Next could be another disaster.

If we are 1 and 4 or similar, the knives will be out then if no improvement the coach will be sacked.

This needs to be sorted before kick off.

Next could be another disaster.

If we are 1 and 4 or similar, the knives will be out then if no improvement the coach will be sacked.

This needs to be sorted before kick off.

1/8 , he'd have to be gone.

Despite tonight I'm willing to give him a month or so in 2017, after that let's organise a rally to HQ

@strone33 can be right at the front of the conga line

I can't watch Twent's presser, but if he did say that then that is an incredibly worrying (stupid) statement to make.

Worrying for us because it shows he has absolutely no idea why we are performing so badly, (besides using the injuries excuse ad nauseam.)

Stupid for him to say as he clearly does not grasp what success is and shows he is completely out of his depth.

As a coach you go out with the intention to win every game Twent, every single game, so that would be 27 wins for the year including finals and GF. And it is your job to get the right players first and then get those players pumped up and prepare them as a team to go out with the intent to win each and every game.

Your goal is to win Twent...................!

Far out, is this what we have come to? Come on Mr Penn really???

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4