Press Conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m out at moment so can’t listen to it

What did Desmond have to say?
Des was not happy with our lack of discipline or the judgement of the Referees :D

He reckons that sloppy play has crept into the side in the last month.

Did not see anything wrong with his decision to play Gazza at FB and Brendan at Wing.
'Sivo would have run over anyone...'

Otherwise he was chirpy which miffed the Media :rofl:

https://www.nrl.com/tv/matches/telstra-premiership/2019/round-25/sea-eagles-round-25/

He shouldn’t be chirpy with his squad. They have imploded and they need to given some hard truths. Starting with the captain
We should all be chirpy that we got this far . Some of our wins under adversity were phenomenal . Compare last season and this team has given us something to be chirpy for this year . We have another life line . We are not finished yet like the other 8 teams below us . I am gutted as we all are but we do have next week

Couldn't agree more. That penalty against Fainu for a copybook tackle around the legs which happened to cause the Storm player to fall slightly head first through no fault/recklessness of the tackler was farkin ludicrous.

We should all be chirpy that we got this far . Some of our wins under adversity were phenomenal . Compare last season and this team has given us something to be chirpy for this year . We have another life line . We are not finished yet like the other 8 teams below us . I am gutted as we all are but we do have next week
Agree overall Bozo, I just feel we are all thinking this year could have been so much more than just a finals appearance. Fully fit we match any team in this comp but sadly we wont have a shot. In any case I’ve moved past tonight and am focused on winning week one and then who knows!

Said we have been making way too many errors with the ball and giving away penalties. Injuries to key players and players playing out of position not helping

Game over the past 4 weeks has been deteriorating. Our game management and controlling possession has not been good enough

Agree overall Bozo, I just feel we are all thinking this year could have been so much more than just a finals appearance. Fully fit we match any team in this comp but sadly we wont have a shot. In any case I’ve moved past tonight and am focused on winning week one and then who knows!
Fully fit we beat broncos next week by 40
And yes if we were fully fit could have easily seen us get to week 3

We are gone
We might jag week one but we are dog**** after that.

Dessie made two major blunders tonight

Putting Elliot and Garrick in different roles that those that have been successful all year.

Not acknowledging that it was not the referees fault what happened with 11 minutes to go.

We single handedly virtually ruined our own chances tonight.

NYEagle

Last edited:
We are in need of a good organising 5/8th. Cherry's natural game is running and instinctive football. Something needs to be done next season regarding this hopefully..

We are in need of a good organising 5/8th. Cherry's natural game is running and instinctive football. Something needs to be done next season regarding this hopefully..
Nothing like tying up all your salary cap in a show pony who can't organise or take responsibility for leading with consistency. Money bitching aside, I completely agree with your point.

Just seen it now

Love that he pointed out the BS penalty on Marty and did the yawn face, basically saying that we got back to within 6 and the refs decided to not pick us

I feel
The players will get a rocket from him
This week, he wasn’t happy at all with all the drop ball
Ohh, I'm surprised he didn't bring out the rockets after last week...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8