Press Conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I wish someone would have asked him if the low tackle was now dead in RL.
Fainu was penalised for a copybook low tackle.
How this once great game has imploded!
Dancy-dancy tackles are now the king.

The low tackle died the day that supersonic ruck speed became the only way teams could make metres.

It makes zero sense to me that the NRL penalised legs tackles, by either a penalty like like last, or by losing the ruck, and therefore a quick play the ball to the attacking team.

Legs tackles should be rewarded, encouraged and celebrated for numerous reasons ..mainly because it involves the defender being nowhere near the head of the attacker....something I would have thought the NRL would be all over, given the current focus on the brain injuries.

Apart from the injuries the most disappointing thing is that Parra are rubbish and with an even playing field we would have flogged them. Whoever they play next week should roll them easily. I know we are no shot at it this year and never really thought we were but if I can have 1 wish it's to see those overrated flogs get rolled next week and we jag a win.

Apart from the injuries the most disappointing thing is that Parra are rubbish and with an even playing field we would have flogged them. Whoever they play next week should roll them easily.
I'm not so sure about that. I think they've already put 50 or 60 on the Tigers once before at Bankwest this year. And if it is the Sharks, they can't kick a goal, plus have a few big-name imports struggling with fitness.
Manly at full strength are better than Parra but being at full strength is pretty critical at this time of year. They could easily win at least one finals game imo.

Des ....

Courage can only take us so far but we cant make much of an impact on the game if we hand over possession

All the sides that are winning game are the sides that can hang on to the ball and dont make unforced errors

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10