Press Conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
StuBoot said:
cava2323 said:
Something was mentioned on BSB today about a senior player leaving. Hopefully just the usual dribble..

A caller signed off with "a well known Manly player will be gone within two weeks, but it's not the ones that have been mentioned previously".
Maybe not word for word but pretty close from memory, (hey I was doing the kids' lunches so it was rush hour, okay! )
TK asked him who, as it was just a rumour, the caller declined but TK pushed him again and said tell our producer off air to which he agreed.
Time will tell.
My guess and I hope I'm wrong....Wolfy??

I highly doubt this has anything to do with the press conference tomorrow.

Probably Steve who keeps posting on sportal that brett Stewart will be at the raiders next season

Ralphie said:
The week 2 photos on the club site still show no Brett.

Probably changed clubs and forgot to tell anyone.

Ralphie said:
The week 2 photos on the club site still show no Brett.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/new-manly-recruit-willie-mason-lifting-darkness-around-sea-eagles-with-famous-sense-of-humour/story-fndv31ch-1227128256572

Evo said:
QUESTION from Andrew:

Will Jamie Buhrer be fit for start of season ?

A: Buhrer (ACL) and Jorge Taufua (shoulder) are both hoping to be fit for Rd 1 but could be delayed. Both will be back by Rd 3 at the latest.

So round 8 it is then!!!!

mickqld said:
Evo said:
QUESTION from Andrew:

Will Jamie Buhrer be fit for start of season ?

A: Buhrer (ACL) and Jorge Taufua (shoulder) are both hoping to be fit for Rd 1 but could be delayed. Both will be back by Rd 3 at the latest.

So round 8 it is then!!!!

Yeah, but which year.

I am delighted with what happened today. Open and honest communication with the fans through a media event.

Can anyone here imagine dog$$ler doing such a thing.

Tooves on Fox:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-burnout-manly-coach-geoff-toovey-calls-for-review-of-scheduling-and-player-workload/story-e6frf3ru-1227128516079?from=public_rss&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Was there any announcements ?

They announced that the club has no announcements to make at this stage. An announcement will be made should that situation change. Stand by for any further announcements.

bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Was there any announcements ?

They announced that the club has no announcements to make at this stage. An announcement will be made should that situation change. Stand by for any further announcements.

Please add a sticky for future announcements on the landing page, in fact may be better to announce that as well.........

if you read it all, they say Epalahame and Iosefa have left the club and Satini is still signed. There was some good stuff there.

Bomack44 said:
cherry_poppins said:
Bomack44 said:
cherry_poppins said:
Chris Bailey and Ben Farrar

Double barreled plod

That's how most here would describe you champion

Most would describe you as an owner operator
Nice try. Keep up the effort one day you might post something that is remotely witty and humorous

Get a life kid, you're nothing

On forums sitting behind the keyboard talking smack, big set you must be missing

cherry_poppins said:
Bomack44 said:
cherry_poppins said:
Bomack44 said:
cherry_poppins said:
Chris Bailey and Ben Farrar

Double barreled plod

That's how most here would describe you champion

Most would describe you as an owner operator
Nice try. Keep up the effort one day you might post something that is remotely witty and humorous

Get a life kid, you're nothing

On forums sitting behind the keyboard talking smack, big set you must be missing

Now now, the Sand Pit is out the back door and to the left. Please remove shoes before entering.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7