Press Conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
So we may be having a press conference tomorrow? Given its the off season something is a moving and a shaking. My guess is an assistant coach being announced but anyone closer to brookvale got any goss?

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Zorb has convinced his mate des to break his contract at the dogs & return to manly next year.

Well it's time to hand back the membership card then.

cava2323 said:
Something was mentioned on BSB today about a senior player leaving. Hopefully just the usual dribble..

Coming from those 2 dribblers I'd be more concerned if they said there was a big signing going to be announced.

They are asking for questions to be asked at the press conference so doesn't sound like bad news coming

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/live-coverage-sea-eagles-press-conference/1dalkxtnhdqm217f05ajomvgl3

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Zorb has convinced his mate des to break his contract at the dogs & return to manly next year.

Yep that would do me as well!!

But a number on here would be happy no doubt

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Is this for real? We have announced that tomorrow we are making an announcement?

Not just announcing an announcement.

They're asking us to ask questions for them to ask

Well I'm not getting my hopes up. I expect good news but nothing dramatic. Something like announcing Jamie Lyon as Captain for 2015.

As long as Snake is not leaving, and Foran is not heading to the Warriors, we should be sweet.

tookey said:
They are asking for questions to be asked at the press conference so doesn't sound like bad news coming

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/live-coverage-sea-eagles-press-conference/1dalkxtnhdqm217f05ajomvgl3

Judging by the photo I am a bit worried that Tooves and Killer are off to the Dragons...

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8