Premium Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I tried to get the premium membership a while ago and still I can't seem to open the link or copy and paste it?
It brings up a page error. Has the link been updated by any chance?
Cheers
If you mean the on to actually pay. There is a Chrome bug with Paypal for some reason. If you can switch browsers and see if the works

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Hi @Dan i renewed my premium membership. Hope it come through. Can't use Silvertails on my android since then lol. Not sure what happened but the bug mentioned above, i am hoping membership renewal was ok Cheers

What about within the browser

What happens exactly on android
Hi @Dan i renewed my premium membership. Hope it come through. Can't use Silvertails on my android since then lol. Not sure what happened but the bug mentioned above, i am hoping membership renewal was ok Cheers

What about within the browser

What happens exactly on android
Hey Dan, not sure if it is a chrome thing, but I can not load silvertails.net via chrome browser. I have the app and I can not find a log in. I can't do anything via the app and it looks really different.

So I can not use chrome at all on my android, would that affect the app as well? I can use a different browser and it works. That's all I need. Off to Fiji tomorrow so I will still get my Silvertails fix.

I've just repaid my premium membership renewal for another year.

I assume it's basically a friendship contract.

You have to be my friend for another year.

:)

Mine expired last Thursday and I renewed mine too the next day after receiving what looked to be an auto-generated message telling me that it had expired.

I was wondering about that reminder, I will re-sign (not resign) as soon as I get it, no way am I tolerating the slow ad-ridden plebeian membership any more.

Not really, it just means you can read it faster when Dan and the rest of us have a go at you about something!

How do you get to the last post in the iPhone ap. All I get is endless scrolling down from the first post.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4