Premium Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manlyfan76 said:
Clint said:
manlyfan76 said:
Does membership grant me access to the secret furrbies pages?

It certainly does. And it's awesome!!!
Can't wait for it to kick in then! The furrbies sure were fun while they lasted.

Your membership should have kicked in already. Sorry no furbies

So....we get anything to show we're premium members? We can't all have 10 stars like Clint!

globaleagle said:
So....we get anything to show we're premium members? We can't all have 10 stars like Clint!

I'm working on it. Been flat out. Dragged into doing some pretty intense workshops as the normal guy left. Hopefully have time this weekend if I can avoid being dragged into an RFP that's looming :)

Got dragged into the RFP..... over 500 pages of requirements to go through

globaleagle said:
Dan said:
Got dragged into the RFP..... over 500 pages of requirements to go through

The answer is option 'c' or 4.

Job done!

actually its
Yes, No or Partial

but with 500 pages of those answers and being unable to stretch, bend or even be lazy with the truth, its a long dull task

But taking image suggestions anyway, maybe solid gold tail with a $ symbol?

Dan said:

1) Go to bed...it's almost 2am in amsterdan....

2) What about the words 'premium member' under the user name (or somewhere - the warning levels are always 0) so guests don't have to guess about the symbol and maybe they too will become a premium member?

globaleagle said:
Dan said:

1) Go to bed...it's almost 2am in amsterdan....

2) What about the words 'premium member' under the user name (or somewhere - the warning levels are always 0) so guests don't have to guess about the symbol and maybe they too will become a premium member?

I wish you'd stop talking about your 'premium member'.
Last week you were telling us about your bruised thighs from your 'premium member'.
Enough already....

How about "true supporter" next to the name (enough to rile up those who have not paid...)

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
You now have a badge. Working on a mobile button too

Dan said:

Thanks Dan and by the way, where's your badge :p

Jethro said:
Dan said:

Thanks Dan and by the way, where's your badge :p

Lol - I was thinking the same thing Jethro, but didn't want to say anything for fear of getting banned. :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4