Premier League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Didn't see the game but apparently we were winning 38 nil and then ended up winning something like 44 - 28.

Would like to hear a match report from someone who saw it.

Only saw the second half, the Roosters ran in like 22 points in around 15 minutes, but stopped there.
Ballin was playing 2nd row, with Robson? at Hooker, whats the go there?
Sean Meaney was the only player that really looked as a potential 1st grader.

Premier League was an extraordinary game.

After 40 minutes Manly were 38 nil. They were playing absolutely superbly and looked like runnning up a cricket score.

Then suddenly there defence completely collapsed. Newtown (the Roosters) scores 28 unapposed easy points in 25 minutes.

A try on the bell gave Manly the final 44 to 28 score line.

Manly's best, in the first 40 mins in my opinion were Lennon, Styles, Witt and Meaney. We didn't have the ball much after that, and obviously nobody was tackling.

Still the side showed plenty of potential. Just have to keep concentrating.

I must say Styles is consistently impressive. Not a big guy, and unfortunetly comes off the bench to the front row, but is a real 'pocket dynamo'.

Used to play in the centres. Wonder what his speed is like?

Witty apparently ran 99 metres to score a try. Good to see him in good form and keeping the pressure on Burns.

he also put through a nice kick after a lennon break for Dalton to score. He looks good at PL level and hopefully he stays there but at least if we have some injuries we have someone with NRL experience to step up.

he also put through a nice kick after a lennon break for Dalton to score. He looks good at PL level and hopefully he stays there but at least if we have some injuries we have someone with NRL experience to step up.
thats the only way witt will get back in 1st grade if there are injuries and but he would need monas and burns to both go down

Injuries are probably the only way Witty will get back at this stage, but still, he can only keep getting his game back together and press his claims.

They were penalised out of the game in the 2nd half. I believe Meaney scored 4 tries. He looked very good

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4