Predicted Rd 1 NRL teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Our first two rounds will be very tough away games against the premiership winning Panthers and the redemption seeking Roosters. Des will probably select the same team that played in the 2021 finals. However, here is a team I'd like to see for Round One.

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Parker
4. Walker (flair)
5. Garrick
6. Schuster (ball playing)
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Croker
10. Keppie (aggression)
11. Haumole
12. Davey (power)
13. Jake
14. Foran (versatility)
15. Bullemor (edge running)
16. Taupau
17. Sipley (impact)

Last edited:
Des will probably select the same team that played in the 2021 finals.
From previous seasons I think so to . It is a shame he disregards any trail form as he disregarded the trail form of Shuster and Haumole over players like the under performing Gosiewski

Last edited:
What are trails for ?

What are we looking at ?

What are we playing for ?

Do players trial form matter ?

Black lives matter , white lives matter and so should the trial form of players matter Desmond !

This is quote from one of Des Haslers Heroes

Des uses the Great motivation quotes of the Great Winston to Motivates his troops

I am using this Great Winston quote to Motivate Des

TO IMPROVE IS TO CHANGE

*TO BE PERFECT IS TO CHANGE OFTEN *

1643007361671.png

What are trails for ?

What are we looking at ?

What are we playing for ?

Do players trial form matter ?

Black lives matter , white lives matter and so should the trial form of players matter Desmond !
Trials are for blowing out the cobwebs of the off season. Des has his metrics that he wants players to hit and we can work on shapes and structures but going balls to the wall for 80 min in a game that means literally nothing would be foolish and shortsighted. Leave that to the Tigers.

Our first two rounds will be very tough away game against the premiership winning Panthers and the redemption seeking Roosters. Des will probably select the same team that played in the 2021 finals. However, here is a team I'd like to see for Round One.

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Parker
4. Walker (flair)
5. Garrick
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Croker
10. Keppie (aggression)
11. Haumole
12. Davey (power)
13. Jake
14. Foran (versatility)
16. Taupau
17. Sipley (impact)
I like that team way better balanced team.

Trials are for blowing out the cobwebs of the off season. Des has his metrics that he wants players to hit and we can work on shapes and structures but going balls to the wall for 80 min in a game that means literally nothing would be foolish and shortsighted. Leave that to the Tigers.
Trials perspective time

There is more to trials that people can see that see out side the square

They see what players are capable of and what improvement they offer to last seasons team

You tell a young up and coming player that a trial means nothing to him

Also trials are played in two halves or 4 quarters where players are rotated
No player goes full on for 80 minutes

All players try and impress the coach .
Especially the new ones and the astute coaches take notice of their talent
Because talent not used is talent wasted

Footy is a game you play with 100% effort or you get hurt. Trials are important and a good opportunity for new guys to impress. We were awful against the Tigers last year and that rubbish helped us to 4 straight losses. Time to reassess the importance of trials.

Footy is a game you play with 100% effort or you get hurt. Trials are important and a good opportunity for new guys to impress. We were awful against the Tigers last year and that rubbish helped us to 4 straight losses. Time to reassess the importance of trials.
So true feathered friend . You make a very valid point

If you go in any game half hearted you increase your chances of getting hurt

Players give it 100 % at pre season training to impress on their fitness levels

Players should also be taken notice of their superior and excellent skills they exemplify in the trails

*Time to reassess the importance of trials because talent not used is wasted talent *

The next step up to Greatness

272769724_10159589047305993_828884911571909654_n.jpg

Our first two rounds will be very tough away games against the premiership winning Panthers and the redemption seeking Roosters. Des will probably select the same team that played in the 2021 finals. However, here is a team I'd like to see for Round One.

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Parker
4. Walker (flair)
5. Garrick
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Croker
10. Keppie (aggression)
11. Haumole
12. Davey (power)
13. Jake
14. Foran (versatility)
16. Taupau
17. Sipley (impact)

I like your side but Des won't make that many changes to the seventeen that played in the finals last season.
I have Bullemore in for Aloiai (suspended)
Davey in for Lawton (dropped)
The rest of the side is the same but I have Davey starting and Schuster on the bench.

A bench like this gives us far greater impact and flexibility, enabling Schuster to play 60 minutes at both backrow and five eight, and Bullemore to also play 60 minutes both as a middle and on an edge.

Walkers role remains unchanged.
Foran plays 50-60 minutes max.
Taupau might lose some minutes, but hopefully gives us greater impact for the minutes that he plays.

Davey for Schuster is a big call, but having him play that first 20 and last 20 will enable Schuster to focus on an attacking role for the team, and not be blunted by 30 plus tackles in defence.

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Parker
4. Harper
5. Garrick
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Croker
10. Keppie
11. Haumole
12. Davey
13. Jake

14. Walker
15. Schuster
16. Bullemore
17. Taupau

You don't win comps in March, unless you're the Dragons of course.....and you certainly don't win comps in February.

It's a long season, and as always, a good chunk of the 30 man roster will get a shot to earn, and keep a 1st grade spot.

You don't win comps in March, unless you're the Dragons of course.....and you certainly don't win comps in February.

It's a long season, and as always, a good chunk of the 30 man roster will get a shot to earn, and keep a 1st grade spot.
And you certainly don’t win finals in October if you’re the Eels !!

I like your side but Des won't make that many changes to the seventeen that played in the finals last season.
I have Bullemore in for Aloiai (suspended)
Davey in for Lawton (dropped)
The rest of the side is the same but I have Davey starting and Schuster on the bench.

A bench like this gives us far greater impact and flexibility, enabling Schuster to play 60 minutes at both backrow and five eight, and Bullemore to also play 60 minutes both as a middle and on an edge.

Walkers role remains unchanged.
Foran plays 50-60 minutes max.
Taupau might lose some minutes, but hopefully gives us greater impact for the minutes that he plays.

Davey for Schuster is a big call, but having him play that first 20 and last 20 will enable Schuster to focus on an attacking role for the team, and not be blunted by 30 plus tackles in defence.

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Parker
4. Harper
5. Garrick
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Croker
10. Keppie
11. Haumole
12. Davey
13. Jake

14. Walker
15. Schuster
16. Bullemore
17. Taupau
Couldn't of picked it better myself...perfect !!

Really can not see Schuster as anything but an 80 minute player even in the 2 nd row , Naturally respect all opinion but Schuster selected on the bench , just could not see it happening unless he had a very unlikely drastic form drop . Can see the appeal in thinking Davey can immediately step up but Bullemor and even Ben Turbo would be in equal contention if not more so . Just hope that Koula can receive every opportunity early to make his presence felt as a centre . Noticed that Brad Parker is trying to improve his speed in the off season and sure that Harper has been working on his fitness and preparation but koula seems too good a prospect to not be given every opportunity and encouragement to make a play as a starting centre as early as possible.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11