Predicted 7th

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LOL at Lockyer.....maybe the Ice / Crack whatever we heard he was doing through his footy career has finally caught up with him!!

It does not matter what all those predicks think its what 2V and the boys think. Top 3 for me.

Our forward depth is so much better this year.
We have our top 6
Kite
Ballin
King
Choc
Gift
Burher

Then
Rose
Joe
Richie F
lawerence
Symonds
Chee Kam
Gower
Skinner
Sao

We only lost Tdog, Harrison, Gordan Ramsay(Robinson) and Darcy.

Our pack should be better than last year. Outside backs is the only area where we are a bit skinny

The Penrith bloke Lemalu (I think that's the spelling) is supposed to go good as well and there is another lad from the sharks with a few wraps.

I'm sure we would have to be the team most picked to finish outside the 8 but actually make the 8 in the last 10 years. Would make a nice video montage having their predictions followed by our actual results.

Does anyone have the inside word on our starting 17 for round one?

We know gift is out, and have heard rumblings that wolf man, king, and Brett may be out. Leaves a few gaps and I'm looking forward to seeing the makeup of our side.

susan said:
The Penrith bloke Lemalu (I think that's the spelling) is supposed to go good as well and there is another lad from the sharks with a few wraps.

Sue, the panthers bloke is Jesse Sene-Lafao. Lemalu is ex bulldogs. The Sharks guy is James Hasson.

joeboy said:
Does anyone have the inside word on our starting 17 for round one?

We know gift is out, and have heard rumblings that wolf man, king, and Brett may be out. Leaves a few gaps and I'm looking forward to seeing the makeup of our side.
I think if it is raining Toovey will tell them not to worry about makeup.

Enough of these makeup wearing types. They need to toughen up a bit, be more like this bloke...
Desperate Dan is a wild west character in the British comic The Dandy. He made his appearance in the first issue which was dated 4 December 1937. He is apparently the world's strongest man, able to lift a cow with one hand. The pillow of his (reinforced) bed is filled with building rubble and his beard is so tough he shaves with a blowtorch.

MadMarcus said:
Why is he called Desparate Dan? Chicks dig that sh!t... I would have thought he'd do alright!
His used to do ok but its been a long time between drinks for old Dan.."In 2001, Desperate Dan's girlfriend Little Bear appeared; she was a native American squaw but disappeared with the 2004 Dandy relaunch, when Dan's artwork style changed."

Mark from Brisbane said:
Mel Smellmafinger doesn't even have us in the top 10 on today's Courier Mail.

Talk about under the radar this is more like not even a blip on the radar

That's ok some nobody called mickqld picked us for 10th. He's got NFI either.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Mel Smellmafinger doesn't even have us in the top 10 on today's Courier Mail.

Talk about under the radar this is more like not even a blip on the radar
I read that. He does tip Canberra to make the eight though. Another "expert" who allows bias to cloud his judgement.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Yep funny stuff and he tips the Titans for 10th, they will be flat out avoiding the spoon

I dunno Mark I don't think the Titans will be that bad. I reckon they'll come 10th. In fact I think I've tipped everyone to come 10th.:p

Our third round game up here should be a beauty.I am with Mick on them.Wont make the 8 but will win more than their share at home.17 players and the pinkies will guarantee that.

I definitely haven't pencilled in 2 points for us in that game.

I think they will finish around 10th.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6