Pre Season 2023 - officially under way.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think this is very smart from the club given the head coaches commitments in Europe.

The assistants can handle the early part which let’s face it will largely be fitness training first and foremost.

Sounds like Siebold is well prepared.

Still, I would love to know who our Trainers, Rehab, and Physios are this year. Along with the coaching staff, these people are important appointments, especially with how the team has been prepared physically and fitness-wise over the past few seasons. ANYONE KNOW?

Sounds like Siebold is well prepared.

Still, I would love to know who our Trainers, Rehab, and Physios are this year. Along with the coaching staff, these people are important appointments, especially with how the team has been prepared physically and fitness-wise over the past few seasons. ANYONE KNOW?
Rumoured to be currently in Europe working with Seibold.

That’s what I read on InstaTwitFace

Good news, except that there's still plenty of time for a race down the Corso, a slip in the shower or falling space debris to send us all into panic mode once again.
I saw Skylab came back from a spell on Saturday so I hope Tom stays away from the race track over the next few weeks.

woot!

0i8a3988.jpg

Riddle me this.

If as many on here shouted from the pulpits last season our team was slow, off the pace and more importantly UNFIT why are the mighty seasegles one of the last sides to start Pre Season?

We are down to report back in Nov 14th with only the Roosters also nov 14th and the panthers 28th Nov starting later.

Obviously we have a new coach and backroom team coming in and yes the Shoe and some others have been on the fitness kick for weeks already but doesn't it send out a poor message to fans?
It's piss poor and frankly we could ill afford to start behind the 8-ball although hopefully we'll be back on track once Flanagan hooks the team up with Penriths gear

2- Look at the guy with no kids - On holidays AGAIN !!!!!!!

But...

I've heard having children is one big holiday. Is that not correct?

If it helps though... it's been 2 months so it's time to come on home (boo). Pre season is over.

B4jppAI.jpg

Josh is looking fit with so much energy at training and it's great for the team . With the squad we have ,It is only upwards from 2023 onwards .Let's go Manly .
He is looking fit which naturally is a big contrast to last season . Deserves to have i st shot in the 6 role but still have that notion that Shu as the 13 , Weekes [ to get to the next level ] as the 6 and Jake to prop would make the starting side and side in general just that more competitive

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4