Pre Season 2022 - new Pics and More.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Burbo looks more like Lurch than John O'Neill did.

1A35A2ED-F6A4-4748-8C01-D1CFD2C91860.jpeg
1639735826034.jpeg

I hope the club includes DeLuxe in our top 30. He is a real trier and never let us down last season. Every club needs players that are reliable and he strikes me as a real battler just awaiting his chance.
I would rather have battleship destroyers than battlers in our top 30 this season so we can be a more formidable force . Ethan Battleship destroyer Bullemor is one of them

DEVOUR WITH MORE POWER !

1639772447537.png

Has everyone noticed how Bullymore looks super focused at training, man.. he's ready to be unleashed !!
Big unit too [ didn "t realize that he is 110 k g ] and quick , if his defence and work rate measures up , could hopefully be a great signing . And a bit of a versatility factor as well and how to use him with best effect with Schuster and Oloaka - atu virtually 80 min back row players . Walker no doubt expected to spend a lot of time as a or in a 13 roving role. Should be able to find his niche or best role quite soon if again he does play to his undoubted potential early on and even in a prop role .

Big unit too [ didn "t realize that he is 110 k g ] and quick , if his defence and work rate measures up , could hopefully be a great signing . And a bit of a versatility factor as well and how to use him with best effect with Schuster and Oloaka - atu virtually 80 min back row players . Walker no doubt expected to spend a lot of time as a or in a 13 roving role. Should be able to find his niche or best role quite soon if again he does play to his undoubted potential early on and even in a prop role .
Agree MA, saw vid of him at the Broncs busting tackles, with great leg speed, 10m out from the line, ala David Fifita type trys. He looks unstoppable from this range out from the line tbh..

Agree MA, saw vid of him at the Broncs busting tackles, with great leg speed, 10m out from the line, ala David Fifita type trys. He looks unstoppable from this range out from the line tbh..
Fifita could not break Manly's line last year but was breaking the bottom 8 teams defenses .He has his days but would not swap him for any of Manly's pack .Watched him in state of origin and does nothing .

Fifita could not break Manly's line last year but was breaking the bottom 8 teams defenses .He has his days but would not swap him for any of Manly's pack .Watched him in state of origin and does nothing .
Exactly... he's on the same money as Tommy, and spends half of the game on the bench. And when he does come on, doesn't chase and is lazy in defence especially on the line.

Exactly... he's on the same money as Tommy, and spends half of the game on the bench. And when he does come on, doesn't chase and is lazy in defence especially on the line.
He is super lazy in defence and attack. He will hardly ever cart it up in the middle of the ruck or certainly off his own line. He only ever comes to life down in the opposition half/22. I will say he is smart because he always runs at a half/five eighth. His defensive technique is woeful and defensive effort pathetic.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4