Pre Season 2022 - new Pics and More.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Screenshot_20211207-115333_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211207-115330_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211207-115326_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211207-115321_Instagram.jpg

Good to see our boys back in action . Thanks for the pics feathered friends

Des Hasler has been one of the fittest players of all time and his dedication to his health and fitness was inspirational

It is sad to see him let him self go and carry weight around his gut .Not good for his health
Look after your self Des !

Very interesting shot from a drone this one. We all know how particular the Mad Professor is and I wonder if a lot of the markings on the ground are so Des can place players and run drills so the players know where to be when?

Obviously every team have their methods but Des has always been known for the pinpoint placement of players within the attack structure.

Cold be speaking total BS but hey sounds good....View attachment 19795

STOP SPYING!!!!

lulz

thx 4 pix

According to the rumoured signings thread James Roumanos is on a train & trial. He is the unidentified player in the picture.
James Roumanos was touted by NRL Rookie Watch as a player to watch in 2021 if selected in 1st Grade.

12. James Roumanos​

A Lebanese international, Roumanos has risen through the ranks since joining the club in 2019 and will need to fire early to fit into Trent Barrett's side. But if he can get past his fellow contenders, he has the tools to do so.
You've got the likes of Joe Stimson, Corey Waddell and Matt Doorey all fighting for that bench role but looking at how hard he runs the ball, and the amount of work he gets thru, he could be a fan favourite as soon as he runs onto the pitch.

Roumanos could not get a run in this years Dogs side and their roster was shiite.(No,it is not because Trent can't spot talent)
Good defender and does the required number of hit ups but unless he has bulked up and gotten stronger he is too light to play prop and make an impact and lacks the athleticism to play on the edge,could be a Tolman type in the middle at best or a Waddell type on the edge.(Could be a role player with enough quality around him)
If you think we bag our own it pales into comparison how the Kennel does a job on this guy(not that that says much).
We have too many middles for him to win a job in the 30 and probably playing for a development spot(although possibly a cheap uninspiring edge player),probably fits more as a Workers depth signing for me....

Roumanos could not get a run in this years Dogs side and their roster was shiite.(No,it is not because Trent can't spot talent)
Good defender and does the required number of hit ups but unless he has bulked up and gotten stronger he is too light to play prop and make an impact and lacks the athleticism to play on the edge,could be a Tolman type in the middle at best or a Waddell type on the edge.(Could be a role player with enough quality around him)
If you think we bag our own it pales into comparison how the Kennel does a job on this guy(not that that says much).
We have too many middles for him to win a job in the 30 and probably playing for a development spot(although possibly a cheap uninspiring edge player),probably fits more as a Workers depth signing for me....
Hey mate….thanx for the info. I don’t know much about the guy only what was written in Zero Tackle.

Honest toiler for blacktown, that’s fine. Seems like a good bloke to have around training but unlikely to trouble the top 30.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8