• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Great to see christrian T( i need to learn to spell his name - or at least can someone on here come up with a smart arse nick name for him) in manly colours.

Also see MF in the pics.

Great to see christrian T( i need to learn to spell his name - or at least can someone on here come up with a smart arse nick name for him) in manly colours.

Also see MF in the pics.

Could be worse, like some of the attempts to spell Aloiai @:D

Also see MF in the pics.

Also great to see Moses completing field work following his injury. Dependant on the severity of the Lisfranc injury he could have been sitting out a substantial part of the off season.

Also great to see Moses completing field work following his injury. Dependant on the severity of the Lisfranc injury he could have been sitting out a substantial part of the off season.

I remember seeing a post from NRL Physio about lisfranc injuries and if I read it properly, it sounds like the length of time off the field isn't too bad, it's the limitations involved once back that may cause issues in regards to mobility.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2