Pre-Match Manly v Warriors Round 25

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
#StrongerTogether

giphy.gif

I don't believe in #FakeGods sorry @God but if they exist or he exists or she exists can you put a rocket up the team this weekend!!

Just one win might get their mojo back!

I don't believe in #FakeGods sorry @God but if they exist or he exists or she exists can you put a rocket up the team this weekend!!

Just one win might get their mojo back!

You would think that's all it would take, mate! And I think they can do it.

Although I also thought they would of kicked on after their win against the Roosters and that didn't happen!

You would think that's all it would take, mate! And I think they can do it.

Although I also thought they would of kicked on after their win against the Roosters and that didn't happen!

I have hope but the realistic side of my brain says no chance.

But yes one win is probably enough to restore confidence.

Last edited:
Surprisingly this has become manly's MIGOTY. We need to show up, defend defend, defend, defend, play for 80 minutes, belt them, belt them, rip in and win

Just a reminder of Cronullas last 6 matches last season for those that have lost the faith @Mark from Brisbane

Round 21 A Gold Coast Titans D 18 - 18
Round 22 H Canberra L 14 - 30
Round 23 A St George Illawarra L 18 - 32
Round 24 A South Sydney L 6 - 12
Round 25 H Sydney W 37 - 12
Round 26 A Melbourne L 6 - 26

Last edited:
Warriors will win by 10
Sorry but we are shot ducks
No way are we even going to get close on Sunday
Then next week against the panthers that could be a blood bath, no way we will get close to them , the refs won't allow it.

We will win this easy if they go in with the right mindset.
Last home game of the year for Warriors, so expect them to come out fired up to try to redeem some credibility after a terribly disappointing season.
That is why we'll need to be good to win.

We ain't Cronulla @Mark from Brisbane nor anywhere near their quality. Just glad I'm working on Sunday and won't have to sit through another shambles.

I think you are right but my point was I never expected them to win the comp at any stage last year.

I said they had a crap roster but they won the 3 matches that mattered most.

Pretty strong line up 'on paper'

Wouldn't surprise me to see Foran as a late withdrawal.

VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)

2 DAVID FUSITU’A

3 BLAKE AYSHFORD

4 SOLOMONE KATA

5 KEN MAUMALO

6 KIERAN FORAN

7 SHAUN JOHNSON

8 BEN MATULINO

9 ISSAC LUKE

10 SAM LISONE

11 BUNTY AFOA

12 RYAN HOFFMAN

13 SIMON MANNERING

Interchange:

14 MAFOA’AEATA HINGANO

15 CHARLIE GUBB

16 ISAIAH PAPALI’I

17 JAZZ TEVAGA

18 CHARNZE NICOLL-KLOKSTAD

20 CHRIS SATAE

21 JAMES BELL

22 MASON LINO

Getting one up on their forwards (no longer their strength) and minimizing their ruck speed and off loads will be the key to winning it.

Surprisingly the warriors actually are one of the better teams in regards to completion rates and low error counts so we won't get much from them in that regard.

If the team sheet reads Kelly in the centres we are in for a long afternoon again. He needs to be given time in NSW Cup. My preference would be to place Brown or Winterstein in the centres and the other take the backrow position.

Pretty strong line up 'on paper'

Wouldn't surprise me to see Foran as a late withdrawal.

VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)

2 DAVID FUSITU’A

3 BLAKE AYSHFORD

4 SOLOMONE KATA

5 KEN MAUMALO

6 KIERAN FORAN

7 SHAUN JOHNSON

8 BEN MATULINO

9 ISSAC LUKE

10 SAM LISONE

11 BUNTY AFOA

12 RYAN HOFFMAN

13 SIMON MANNERING

Interchange:

14 MAFOA’AEATA HINGANO

15 CHARLIE GUBB

16 ISAIAH PAPALI’I

17 JAZZ TEVAGA

18 CHARNZE NICOLL-KLOKSTAD

20 CHRIS SATAE

21 JAMES BELL

22 MASON LINO

Bloody strong line up. This could get ugly.

If the team sheet reads Kelly in the centres we are in for a long afternoon again. He needs to be given time in NSW Cup. My preference would be to place Brown or Winterstein in the centres and the other take the backrow position.
Yep and yep and yep.

Bloody strong line up. This could get ugly.

We seem to just find a way to beat the warriors. They're the one team we have the wood on consistently, similar to the way the squeels seem to have the wood on us in recent times.

It's a strong line up, they have two halves in their extended bench so they must have some reservations over Foran I would imagine.

I'll give you the tip last time we played them in Perth they scored two tries in the first 10 minutes through our left edge defense. You know where they'll be going again.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11