Pre-Match Manly v Panthers Round 26

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

HappilyManly

Journey Man
1502845085141.png;pv914f232f140ee89c

Farewell to the Old Guard

233534-3x2-940x627.jpg

371033-111003-manly-sea-eagles.jpg

Last edited:
Let's not blame the ref before the game begins. I'm confident we'll win this crucial clash. If we lose, let's just hope the cowboys get smashed by the Broncos or the Dogs continue their form and stun the dragons. Once again I believe we will win, although we have a very small safety net if we dont

Just said on the non Manly games thread that the riff wet their dacks under pressure.
Particularly wiz kids like Cleary.
We won ugly but under pressure.
May that continue next week but hopefully we'll play better and not put ourselves in such jeopardy.
Here's hoping.
Go Manly !!

Scans have confirmed Panthers fullback Dylan Edwards will be sidelined for at least three weeks after suffering a grade two medial ligament tear in his left knee.

Edwards suffered the injury late in the first half during Sunday's defeat to the Dragons at Pepper Stadium.

His replacement at fullback in the Panthers side to face Manly will be named on Tuesday afternoon.

The Panthers will head to the Northern Beaches confident of victory after seven wins in the last eight starts against Trent Barrett's side since 2013.

Their only loss was a one-point thriller to the Sea Eagles in 2014.

"We've done it in the last couple of years, if we play good I think we're a better team than them," Peachey said.

Quote from nrl website

We will see peachey maybe with Henry p and 14-4 penalty count you are but if things are even let's see then.

The Panthers will head to the Northern Beaches confident of victory after seven wins in the last eight starts against Trent Barrett's side since 2013.

Their only loss was a one-point thriller to the Sea Eagles in 2014.

"We've done it in the last couple of years, if we play good I think we're a better team than them," Peachey said.

Quote from nrl website

We will see peachey maybe with Henry p and 14-4 penalty count you are but if things are even let's see then.
Manly is ready for you Peachey >:)

Its funny how this has worked out, back in 02 manly had to win against penrith , we got smashed 68/ 22 or something along those lines . All good all we needed was for saints to roll over and we're in , well saints flogged the dogs im sure . This aint happening this time .

The boys looked over the moon singing the team song, happy, relieved, and excited. Sironen seemed pretty fit to me, clapping his hands and singing loud and proud, hope he gets a run off the bench.

Bull****, they aren't even close to a better side than us. They have looked **** in most of their wins and massively struggled to beat a depleted version of us with 14 penalties to 4. Stupid ****whit

Wow if that's the fitness test for an NRL forward I may have sold myself short!

Since Sironen has a pec injury, the vigorous clapping and movement of his arms, flexing the pec, suggest to me that he's injury and surgery have healed. We shall see if my observations are correct on Tuesday, but I'm suggesting he will play.

Sea Eagles mail: Curtis Sironen will be named in the extended squad but has some tests to pass on his injured pec later in the week before a final call on his selection will be made. Sironen had surgery after tearing his pec against the Sharks in round 16 and hasn’t played since. If cleared he will likely resume his place on the Sea Eagles’ right edge at the expense of Shaun Lane.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10