PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Souths v Manly [Round 15, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
With the way Des has been selecting the team’s this year, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he leaves out Haumole for AFB. Really hope you’re right though.
Agree

That bench has to be it but we know des won't go with it.

If we turn up we are in this tomorrow.

Jake would have had this game circled in his calendar all season.

Time to break the drought at anz stadium tomorrow.

Our forwards better than south's

There backs better than ours

Going to be a close game I think

Last edited:
Fair go Biff of late I seem to read posts that uplift me and give a bit of hope, then I read something you post. Cmon mate give us something positive, anything......
I have no hope left.. now i offer honest opinions based on facts. I used to be a bastion of hope but the team we have to me isnt good enough so yeah plus stuffed our top 8 hopes with piss weak performances... so yeah Souffs 13+
score souffs 36 manly 18.
Poor Slowfua will have nightmares as will Garrick who better not kick out on the full this week. Our only hope is a good start like last week and we move the ball around and give big suli some nice early ball and some early kicks to either winger wouldn't hurt

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
I have no hope left.. now i offer honest opinions based on facts. I used to be a bastion of hope but the team we have to me isnt good enough so yeah plus stuffed our top 8 hopes with piss weak performances... so yeah Souffs 13+
score souffs 36 manly 18.
Poor Slowfua will have nightmares as will Garrick who better not kick out on the full this week. Our only hope is a good start like last week and we move the ball around and give big suli some nice early ball and some early kicks to either winger wouldn't hurt
Haha. I’ll take the Suli bit as positivity Biff. I knew u had it in ya. We can work with that. It has been hard this year mate that’s for sure. Tge expletive laden sprays I’ve given have had the dog ducking for cover. We win tomorrow and let’s move to the storm. Who knows.....

Haha. I’ll take the Suli bit as positivity Biff. I knew u had it in ya. We can work with that. It has been hard this year mate that’s for sure. Tge expletive laden sprays I’ve given have had the dog ducking for cover. We win tomorrow and let’s move to the storm. Who knows.....
Hahaha poor dog! I really lost hope after the Warriors game. We should of beat them easily. Anyways if we do win it'll put us in good stead for storm who have a few key men out.. is turbo back next week
?

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Hahaha poor dog! I really lost hope after the Warriors game. We should of beat them easily. Anyways if we do win it'll put us in good stead for storm who have a few key men out.. is turbo back next week
?
I really hope Turbo is back. I’ll be on ticketek at 9am Monday trying to get tix for the game in the coast. We r a chance v Melb tge rivalry never dies and we will lift. As crazy as this sounds I think Jorge is going to lift us over the next couple of games. As bad as he’s been he is a bit of a spiritual leader for us. He plays well, they all play well kind of thing. Put it this way, with me and the boy at the game next week with the season on the line. It won’t be us as supporters that let us down!

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I hope Desmond doesn’t do something stupid & drop Olakau’atu if AFB comes in! Drop Gosiewski & we’re good!
That is the worry, promoted Waddell before Guaca, now the next move JetSki for Guaca, it’s like watching a boat capsize with team selection.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Have to get them through the middle, their pack is weak and ours is back to almost full strength. I hope we play with speed on both sides of the ball. Good service from Hooker will help. Need to pressure Reynolds' kicking game.
We need Paseka running at that little c@nt. Stopping Reynolds putting up those monster twirling torpedoes has to be our priority. Garrick will have no chance if we let Reynolds kick at will.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13