PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Warriors [Round 9, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly v Warriors [Round 9, 2021]

MATCH DAY

Saturday 9th May 2021

Venue:.... Lottoland, Sydney

Gates Open:.... 12:30pm.

NRL Kick Off:.... Manly Sea Eagles vs NZ Warriors - 2:00pm

TICKETING (Excerpt from seaeagles.com.au - Game Day Info for Warriors Match)

Secure your tickets by visiting the Ticketmaster website.

Sea Eagles Members can enter their Member number in the 'offer code' section to receive up to 20% off tickets.

With capacity restrictions still in place, general admission tickets are selling extremely fast. Pre-purchase online to guarantee your spot before they sell out!

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Brad Parker
04. Morgan Harper
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Sean Keppie
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Cade Cust
15. Moses Suli
16. Zac Saddler - Development Player
17. Toafofoa Sipley

Reserves:

18. Ben Trbojevic

Out:

19. Tevita Funa
20. Christian Tuipulotu
21. Jorge Taufua.

Available But Not Selected:
  • Tolutau Koula
  • Sione Fainu - Development Player
  • Alec Tuitavake - Development Player
  • Kaeo Weekes - Development Player

Injured or Unavailable:
  • Moses Suli - (back, round 9)
  • Martin Taupau - (head knock, round 10)
  • Curtis Sironen - (knee, round 10)
  • Dylan Walker - (hamstring, round 10-12)
  • Karl Lawton - (Achilles, round 11-12)
  • Jack Gosiewski - (ankle, round 17)
  • Josh Aloiai - (wrist, round 20)
  • Morgan Boyle - (shoulder, season)
  • Andrew Davey - (knee, season)
  • Manase Fainu - (stood down, indefinite)

Can't believe all these daytime matches we're getting this year, love it.
Manly should be primed for our best performance of the year so far, and Warriors at Brookie looks set up for a rollicking afternoon.
Wonder if AFB is due back for them?

We better prepare well and not go into the game thinking we will just win, it’s now a must win and a very important game, its an important game every game, be interesting to see who prevails today warriors v cows heading into next week.

I chat to him at the gym a fair bit, good bloke. He said at least 10 weeks haven’t seen him for a while as he had operation. Apparently an unusual break and I have heard since then it could be longer than the 10 and possibly season ending.
That's what I get for listening to the media.

Can't believe all these daytime matches we're getting this year, love it.

Maybe it's a trade off for giving us a majority of top 8 teams in the first 10 or so weeks?

(nah it isn't)

But it'll be on at 9pm here so once again the fishing gear will be packed and will be heading to my fav stream.

We just need to win at home over 10 months since we have won at brookavle oval.

Mothers day and turbo's 100th plus our ridiculously shameful home record has to be motivation enough to get the win.

I don't care what or how we go about it, we just need to win at home against the warriors next Sunday.

Watching the Warriors 2nd half today if we don't put 30+ on them next week then pack it up and look to next year.
Even in the first half yes they were making breaks the warriors at ease but the cowboys offered nothing in the way of stopping them.

I know I have just said this but will be barking this all week to come but if we can't beat the warriors at home on mothers day , turbo's 100th game for the club plus the fact we have not won a game at home in 10 months then I agree we should be looking to next year.

If we are serious about playing finals footy 13+ win is a must.

That little fuucker Reese Walsh needs to be HIA’d asap.....leave Guaca to do that. Only 18, but huge boot on him, and speed to burn.
Yer, I think his changed the dynamic of that side, looks to be quite a talent, hope we don’t go in this weekend believing we will just win, they are a dangerous side and better than when we played them a few weeks back, if they have a mistake free day and that’s a big if, they are capable of troubling anyone on their day.

I chat to him at the gym a fair bit, good bloke. He said at least 10 weeks haven’t seen him for a while as he had operation. Apparently an unusual break and I have heard since then it could be longer than the 10 and possibly season ending.
He was interviewed on Warriors TV last week and said he ended up avoiding surgery after getting a second opinion. Best case still 4 more weeks out though.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2