PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Titans [Round 19, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seems to be cryptically and not so subtly saying that Ben will be debuting this weekend - Given the fact the match means nothing and Tom will also be coming back added to the fact it is our last game at Brookvale for the year (and an afternoon game which is great!), I wouldn't be opposed to seeing how he went!

She didn't say he was playing, just mentioned that all three were named in the 21.
The rhetorical question was then asked re the collective noun.

if tom plays, manly by plenty
If he doesn't, will be the same story as dogs and tigers games, close and could go either way..

In my punters club I took the risk.. 15 on tommy to score paying 2.60
And 5 on funa to score/manly win 13+ paying $26

If tom plays, both very likely to get up, as he and funa would carve the titans up

Seems to be cryptically and not so subtly saying that Ben will be debuting this weekend - Given the fact the match means nothing and Tom will also be coming back added to the fact it is our last game at Brookvale for the year (and an afternoon game which is great!), I wouldn't be opposed to seeing how he went!
Yeah give him a shot NOTHING to lose and the crowd will go WILD ( well the crowd would do their best given the numbers ).

I know there a plenty who feel he shouldn’t be risked, but I for one cannot wait to see him back tomorrow!!
Yep first game I get to see him play live this year, we can’t keep him in cotton wool forever.

great news

I must admit I was one of those who didn't want Turbo to come back this season, mainly because I feared he may injure himself again, based on his history & a feeling they may have been rushing him back in time for SOO.

I've changed my mind however, as many have said, he could injure himself in this week's game or in the first round next season so there's no point in sidelining him for fear of something going wrong.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4