PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Titans [Round 19, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's taken me 18 rounds to work out how "Des'spicable Selections" work.
1. Boyle is only on the bench in case AFB doesnt play.
2. If Turbo is fit he can play wing (put Hoppa on bench as 5/8 cover while Croker is dummy half).
3. If Turbo is fit and Fittler insists he play FB because of SOO, then Funa goes to wing (as in 2 above) or centre with Parker moving to wing.
4. If both Garrick and Turbo play, still send Hoppa to bench and drop Miski.

Be very interesting now the reception he , AFB gets if he plays on Saturday.

I think he won't and Boyle will come in to replace him.

Just WOW this is not the news re AFB I was expecting to be reading this morning.

Titans will be trying hard to win so its still a reasonable test for the young guard to see how they measure up in first grade. I'm pleased Des has finally...finally given the youngsters a go and I think its reflected in the fact Manly have scored over 30 in the past two weeks, something they could only do one other time in sixteen matches this season, and then when Turbo and Walker were playing. I know we're playing the also runs at present, but we haven't done too well against the also runs all season. I suspect this will be another high scoring game.

Absolutely correct. He's a potential star. Why bring back an injured and potentially leaving average winger.
I agree (re Albert) but if we are dumping players that are leaving should he not be selected also? With Johns comments the other week now AFB it seems obvious the tongan lads will be leaving.

Interesting from Wacko's Whispers (Usually pretty much on the mark with late mail).

I wonder what you call a trio of Trbojevic Brothers
Thinking face

Winking face

#NRLManlyTitans

It's taken me 18 rounds to work out how "Des'spicable Selections" work.
1. Boyle is only on the bench in case AFB doesnt play.
2. If Turbo is fit he can play wing (put Hoppa on bench as 5/8 cover while Croker is dummy half).
3. If Turbo is fit and Fittler insists he play FB because of SOO, then Funa goes to wing (as in 2 above) or centre with Parker moving to wing.
4. If both Garrick and Turbo play, still send Hoppa to bench and drop Miski.
No chance of Tom playing wing.

Vonny on 2KY this morning called them "The Trbojevii"

Seems to be cryptically and not so subtly saying that Ben will be debuting this weekend - Given the fact the match means nothing and Tom will also be coming back added to the fact it is our last game at Brookvale for the year (and an afternoon game which is great!), I wouldn't be opposed to seeing how he went!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8