PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Sharks [Round 7, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Screenshot_20200623-161511_Samsung Internet.jpg

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Adam Gee
Referee

Phil Henderson
Touch Judge

Chris Sutton
Touch Judge

Ben Galea
Video Referee

Jared Maxwell
Senior Review Official

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty much the same as last round with the exceptions of Adam Gee in place of Grant Atkins & Chris Sutton in place of Todd Smith.

The player that has impressed me at Cronulla is Hamlin-Uele. He is a tank and gives the team a momentum boost when he comes on as a replacement. We will need Tent to do the same thing for us, and nullify Hamlin-Uele.

the tall fullback who tore his hamstring provides most of our points may be issue here. We got by last year as we had fainu and suli but Levi has the vision of a year 7 high school male student at a dance.
I agree mate. So who misses out so this talented rookie who has never played against men can get his debut?
Do you think he should take Elliot's place at FB, where he filled in admirably for Tom last year? Because that is the only position that would give him enough room to show his talents and is realistically the only spot remotely up for grabs.
I'm interested to see what you would do with him.

I agree mate. So who misses out so this talented rookie who has never played against men can get his debut?
Do you think he should take Elliot's place at FB, where he filled in admirably for Tom last year? Because that is the only position that would give him enough room to show his talents and is realistically the only spot remotely up for grabs.
I'm interested to see what you would do with him.
Yeah look will see if we can get across stripe my concerns are dce taking full reign and Levi simply has nothing. Once Suli back he gives us a attacking threat. Elliot a great fill in and Funa showed promise but I believe we need more attacking threats with Tom out.

Yeah look will see if we can get across stripe my concerns are dce taking full reign and Levi simply has nothing. Once Suli back he gives us a attacking threat. Elliot a great fill in and Funa showed promise but I believe we need more attacking threats with Tom out.
Can't disagree with any of that. Maybe if Parker and Horhay couldn't play next week and Suli wasn't back he could get a run.

Let's see how we go for a few weeks without Tom. The Frog may surprise...the last time he played 6 we had a no idea coach and he has now had 2 pre-seasons under Des and co.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7