PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The club have said this.
The cash is too good to knock back.
Just covered my thoughts on this, I would like to think wining comes first not the cash, I kind of get it but just don’t like it, couldn’t imagine a number of other clubs selling out their home game.

I get that part, but I guess it just doesn’t sit well that the money comes first, it kind of feels like taking the cash is the priority, where as, as a supporter all that comes into my mind is winning and what ever it takes to win, not selling out the advantage for cash.
Would be interesting what the actual break down and cash wise is in terms of any financial advantage , not just for Manly but some other teams as well . No doubt still a quite demanding task for a club like Manly to stay in a viable and good enough functioning mode in a financial sense . So i guess in many ways , whatever it takes within reason .

Looks like our rich guy isn't quite rich enough to keep up with some of the other clubs' rich guys.

Looks like our rich guy isn't quite rich enough to keep up with some of the other clubs' rich guys.
I’d think he is, but perhaps he just lacks the passion for success, his a cash comes first kind of guy, not an uncle Nick type of win at all costs sort of guy, what a shame!

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4