Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2021]

Harry Smith

Bencher
Reaction score
I hate the idea of changing a winning formula but I am guessing next week's team will have changes with Tapau, Sironen and possibly Walker back...

I think if Walkz is back then he takes the bench spot of Cust.... Tapau is a starter no doubt so unfortunately I reckon Sips is back to Bankstown for now.... Saddler played well but he misses out for Sironen...

which leaves Suli....

Suli for Harper - No.... Suli for Parker?? not for mine... Suli as a bench forward at the expense of Keppie or Guac?? no way....

thoughts?
Sipley has been playing much better than taupau has imo and is a spark of energy for this team. I doubt Des will drop him even if he seemingly didnt want a bar of him earlier in the season.

Reckon Taupau in for Saddler and will either come off the bench or start instead of Keppie, Sironen will surely miss out, Cust or Parker goes for Walker. Suli out.

Wait I messed up my maths, I think we can keep Saddler if Suli goes out

14. Cust/Walker(or centre for Parks)
15. Taupau
16. Saddler
17. Sipley

Am i missing anyone? Siro and suli reserves.

Last edited:

Supreme Leader

Bencher
Reaction score
I hate the idea of changing a winning formula but I am guessing next week's team will have changes with Tapau, Sironen and possibly Walker back...

I think if Walkz is back then he takes the bench spot of Cust.... Tapau is a starter no doubt so unfortunately I reckon Sips is back to Bankstown for now.... Saddler played well but he misses out for Sironen...

which leaves Suli....

Suli for Harper - No.... Suli for Parker?? not for mine... Suli as a bench forward at the expense of Keppie or Guac?? no way....

thoughts?
Walkz has to hear what happens in court on Friday, club may choose to rest him because his head maybe some else, like up his you know what

Supreme Leader

Bencher
Reaction score
Oh yeah I forgot about Zac.
Suli and Saddler out, Siro and Marty in.
Is Saab in danger of suspension? Hope not!
If Saab gets time that would do me as the softest reportable offence in the history of NRL. Even his own players laughed at him for going down and milking the penalty

eagleron

Bencher
Reaction score

which leaves Suli....

thoughts?
The revitalisation of our right side will all come undone if Sirro is brought back in, both Harper and Saab will catch a cold, I believe Sulis loss of form was largely due to being ignored by Sirro, for me if it ain't broke don't fix it

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Comp 2021
Reaction score
No way dropping Sipley out. Without Aloaia we desperately need his go forward. Saddler out for Marty, Suli out for Siro. Walker for Parker if he's fit but I doubt it. Des will never drop Parker

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
Reaction score
Walkz has to hear what happens in court on Friday, club may choose to rest him because his head maybe some else, like up his you know what
Does anyone think Walker is starting a 2 day hearing on Friday in Sydney and playing footy in Brisbane on Friday night? He's not playing, forget it.

BOZO

The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
Reaction score
The Broncs have some attacking weapons in the back line. We will probably need Scorpio's defence more than Walker's attack.
Yes feathered friend
We need Scorpios Speed to catch their flying backs and his Speed to out score them .
When games are close we can depend of scorpios match winning try

By the way can you remember when Scorpio scored last ?

He does try but he never scores a try

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
Reaction score
He is their workhorse and won't be easy to replace.
Gee if only we had a modern coach and decent halves, we could really take advantage of this.
barack obama laughing GIF by Obama

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
Reaction score
Does anyone think Walker is starting a 2 day hearing on Friday in Sydney and playing footy in Brisbane on Friday night? He's not playing, forget it.
Is he even fit? I thought it was reported as a 4-8 week injury, quite a bad hammy tear. It’s only been 4 so I’d imagine with the court case they wouldn’t be rushing him back anyway

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
Reaction score
No way dropping Sipley out. Without Aloaia we desperately need his go forward. Saddler out for Marty, Suli out for Siro. Walker for Parker if he's fit but I doubt it. Des will never drop Parker
That’s what I’d do too

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
15 13 2 344 26
15 13 2 311 26
14 11 3 105 24
14 11 3 176 22
14 9 5 122 20
13 7 6 33 16
15 7 8 -11 14
14 6 8 -44 14
14 6 8 -121 14