PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Knights v Manly [Round 14, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Starting tomorrow-
Elliott,Funa,Suli,Parker,Garrick,Cust,DCE,JT,Thompson,Sironen,Paseka, Levi, Boyle
Not Starting tomorrow -
Turbo,Tafua, Hopoate,Walker, Miski ,Croker, Metcalfe,Schuster,Guacamole,Sipley,Tapau,Fainu, AFB
Who would win ????

Starting tomorrow-
Elliott,Funa,Suli,Parker,Garrick,Cust,DCE,JT,Thompson,Sironen,Paseka, Levi, Boyle
Not Starting tomorrow -
Turbo,Tafua, Hopoate,Walker, Miski ,Croker, Metcalfe,Schuster,Guacamole,Sipley,Tapau,Fainu, AFB
Who would win ????
The mighty Sea eagles!!!!!!!!

No feeling that we can cause an upset tomorrow. This team inspires no confidence at all. No forwards leaders, slow backs and a $1mil myth capt/halfback who doesn't inspire his men. It's Knights by 50.
alot going for us then .......

We haven't lost yet buddy, it might be a hard task, but we yet to run onto the paddock, long odds but we have done it before.
Go Manly
I won’t give up on them even going out to the Souths vs manly game next week.

just being realistic even a win still effectively leaves us 2 games outside the 8.

would be a huge upset if we are to win tomorrow.

I won’t give up on them even going out to the Souths vs manly game next week.

just being realistic even a win still effectively leaves us 2 games outside the 8.

would be a huge upset if we are to win tomorrow.
Yeah I know mate I try to be a realist but when it comes to Manly
I am a dreamer
and I am not the only one....
Hope one day you'll join us
and Manly can be as one.....

Oh just Imagine

Rarely do we put together three shockers. Expect a gallant effort. Des would have told them it’s a grand final. Hope Guaca gets good game time. Need him and Cust to fire big time to be a chance and score some points. Both good young kids - could happen I suppose.
The Scone boy to be man of the match in our great win 2morrow !

I'll sit & cheer for us all day long but they will probably put 30+ on us...
We bring very little to the table....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4