PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Knights v Manly [Round 14, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brissie Kid
Mar 23, 2020
Congrats Manly Sea Eagles on another season without ever winning the wooden spoon. That DCE field goal saved us!

I'm still backing this post from Rd 2. If Manly doesn't find some backbone and and beat someone soon, Rd 19 vs Dogs away will be a battle for the spoon.

That would require the Broncos and Dogs winning at least another 4 games each.

Squad cut:

1 Brendan Elliot
19 Tevita Funa
3 Brad Parker
4 Moses Suli
5 Reuben Garrick
6 Cade Cust
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8 Taniela Paseka
9 Danny Levi
18 Morgan Boyle
11 Joel Thompson
12 Curtis Sironen
13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange
14 Lachlan Croker
15 Corey Waddell
16 Sean Keppie
17 Haumole Olakau’atu
--
20 Abbas Miski
21 Jack Gosiewski

Squad cut:

1 Brendan Elliot
19 Tevita Funa
3 Brad Parker
4 Moses Suli
5 Reuben Garrick
6 Cade Cust
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8 Taniela Paseka
9 Danny Levi
18 Morgan Boyle
11 Joel Thompson
12 Curtis Sironen
13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange
14 Lachlan Croker
15 Corey Waddell
16 Sean Keppie
17 Haumole Olakau’atu
--
20 Abbas Miski
21 Jack Gosiewski
tom Marty back next weekend i think
don't like our chances this week but souths i think we get next weekend

We can’t seem to catch a break :( hope Paseka and Boyle play good otherwise knights fowards will dominate us and put on 40
but next week Marty and possibly tom back think we get beat tomorrow but souths next week we will upset them.

oh yes having marty out makes tomorrow so hard

marty out
tafua out yes that is correct funa in
Boyle starts

I had a dream; Des would finally see the light and select Tevita Funa.

No doubt he consulted the RL Bible, chapter Super League Rankings and found that he had a player registering a respectable 59.8 (5 game average), which was far ahead of his other backline disciples.

He no doubt had to deal with the Devil, on the other hand, and unfortunately lost Marty Taupau in the deal.

Really happy with Boyle starting, he's been playing with lots of energy and intent.

Why is horhay out?! :)

Anxious. Hoping our backline all fire and keep Funa in it.

Even with Jorge dropped, I don't think much will change in regards to communication with our left side defence. If anything, it's even less experienced now.

Thankfully Funa starts.

Should be playing centre, but I will happily take baby steps at this point in time.

I am hoping we don't get pinned on our line with kick returns from Mitchell and Green, Jorge has his shortcomings but he was the only back 3 making strong runs on those first few tackles. Last time he was out for a coupe of games we missed those returns.
Good luck to Funa though hope he continues and improves as he goes.

Back after not playing last week because of his concussion. So he did get a week off.
A week off is minimum for someone that has been knocked out/concussed once in his career,not someone that goes to Disneyland a few times every year just from the slightest of slaps to the melon

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4