PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Knights v Manly [Round 14, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yay we do well! adversity rules!

Yay..cuttin' out those errors!

Last week we lost because we could not match the full hearted warriors will to win
As they came out ready to knock our heads off and taking Martys head right off into our dressing room and out of the game .
After each loss ....
We hear from the players the same We have learnt from this and we are going to do that
But unless they offer us Their Passionate efforts of Blood. toil, sweat and tears on the field then their words mean nothing
download (3).jpg

I’ll be out Bush for this one , it’s a travelling day so at best will listen on the ABC radio.

I might have Internet where we are stopping if so will pop in afterwards for the fun of post game madness.

Very hard to see anything but a loss but we are good at backs to the wall games ( as opposed to being very bad in games that we should win).

I’ll be out Bush for this one , it’s a travelling day so at best will listen on the ABC radio.

I might have Internet where we are stopping if so will pop in afterwards for the fun of post game madness.

Very hard to see anything but a loss but we are good at backs to the wall games ( as opposed to being very bad in games that we should win).

that last line if this was a normal motivated manly team we field on Sunday i would say this game has a des special ambush written all over it but not with this team.

I can only see a 30+ point defeat this week, we are just so disjointed as a team with no cohesion at all

that last line if this was a normal motivated manly team we field on Sunday i would say this game has a des special ambush written all over it but not with this team.

I can only see a 30+ point defeat this week, we are just so disjointed as a team with no cohesion at all
This win can turn our season around .
That is how important this win is and hopefully this challenge
will get us out of our comfort zone and into a Battle field zone and we will run
run out against the Knights breathing fire
terry-randall-50a915eb-4655-4d10-8582-521fc17e5fe-resize-750.jpeg

Im sorry to say i cant see a win in this game , hope im wrong but its looking like wet again and we just cant play in the wet , AFB out is huge .
Wishing the boys the best and will back them in me tipping , but very likely a loss , just not a smashing please .

Im sorry to say i cant see a win in this game , hope im wrong but its looking like wet again and we just cant play in the wet , AFB out is huge .
Wishing the boys the best and will back them in me tipping , but very likely a loss , just not a smashing please .
We are capable
We have won under the same circumstances
I just hope we can remember how we did

We need someone to do a Hetherington and take Green out of the game. Worth it for 10 in the bin.
There is another way we can win, of course. Take out their hooker instead, their hooker cupboard is a bit bare.

No joy on the horizon particularly if Des keeps selecting players that should be dropped and leaving young stars out. We are so undermanned at the moment the refusal to use our young talent is letting the remaining players down and us supporters down. If we keep dishing up the garbage we have dished up in the last fortnight no one with talent will want to sign with us and the youngsters will fly the coup as soon s they can. What is Des thinking? The Newcastle nights will have a field day with our outside backs particularly with Ponga back in form. If Des sticks with this stubbornness I wont be watching this match.

No joy on the horizon particularly if Des keeps selecting players that should be dropped and leaving young stars out. We are so undermanned at the moment the refusal to use our young talent is letting the remaining players down and us supporters down. If we keep dishing up the garbage we have dished up in the last fortnight no one with talent will want to sign with us and the youngsters will fly the coup as soon s they can. What is Des thinking? The Newcastle nights will have a field day with our outside backs particularly with Ponga back in form. If Des sticks with this stubbornness I wont be watching this match.
if We are not careful this could easily be 30 point defeat. not looking forward to Sunday at all

We need someone to do a Hetherington and take Green out of the game. Worth it for 10 in the bin.
There is another way we can win, of course. Take out their hooker instead, their hooker cupboard is a bit bare.
I love the way you talk dirty feathered friend :h:

Let’s hope Jake is named at prop and given 65 minutes of action. That way he might have the energy to pressure the kicker. The only other player who is fast and switched on enough in the middle is Levi who rarely goes after it. It’s a big reason of why we start our sets so deep in our half and concede so many points to kicks - the opposition halves have forever to get it right.

This is another great opportunity for all 17 that are selected to Glorify the Legendary Manly jersey with a resilient Victory against the knights and become and join the Manly Heroes that our Great club is made from .
a17e1d0b3fbb265b30d889cc738f5412.jpg

Let’s hope Jake is named at prop and given 65 minutes of action. That way he might have the energy to pressure the kicker. The only other player who is fast and switched on enough in the middle is Levi who rarely goes after it. It’s a big reason of why we start our sets so deep in our half and concede so many points to kicks - the opposition halves have forever to get it right.
Ah great - I hadn’t noticed that. Now I’ve got something else to worry about...

From my extensive ladder predictor calculations (don't hate, I couldn't care less if you think we don't deserve to be in the top 8 - I'm doing every equation necessary right now to get us a home final @:D ) this game and the Souths game will be our MIGOTY.

Winning both games could assist us in getting a home semi (okay I know you think I'm crazy at this point but I HAVE HOPE! :p), or winning at least one will help firm our top 8 chances, because obviously both sides are sitting near us on the table.

Highly anticipating the 4pm selection news.... Feel like whoever is named on our extended bench will be the biggest thing to look out for, because Des loves a few changes just before kick off

(...but pls Albert Hopoate be in there somewhere!!!!)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4