Post-It Notes - For those little things you might forget

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ahh yes,
Many a morning spent looking through a chicks mail to find out her name. Could have used the post-it-note thoey but problem is I dont know their name when i pick them up.

I dropped a chick off in the city one morning and asked if I could get her number. When she said yes, I handed her my phone as for the life of me I couldnt remember her name.

She looked straight through me and said, "You dont remember my name do you". To which I replied no. "Well you dont get my ****ing number then" and slams the door shut.

Should have made her get a taxi.

lol....the worst is when you not only don't remember their name but how they got to your bed and whether or not you did the deed!

Or when you wake up in their bed, near naked, not knowing what suburb you are even in, looking at the person laying next to you with a shaved head and too many piercings, thinking that you might have just shagged the ugliest lesbian on earth.

Or when you wake up in their bed, near naked, not knowing what suburb you are even in, looking at the person laying next to you with a shaved head and too many piercings, thinking that you might have just shagged the ugliest lesbian on earth.

i dont think HE was a lesbian Clonny. :blaugh:

ha lol....that same thing happened to someone I know called Doug....

[quote author=clontaago]

i dont think HE was a lesbian Clonny. :blaugh:

[/quote]

Earl I had to blink a few times just to make sure mate.

lol. Doug that story will forever go down as one of the funniest situations a mate has ever been in.

I reckon you ran one through her as well!

My soon to be brother in law took home what he thought was a girl, went for the grope and grabbed a handfull of cock & balls :blaugh: :blaugh:

I would have taken that to the grave,no one would need to know about it, ever!!!!!

Are you kidding me???/

Part of the charm of a first night dance floor party is going the grope, it is what you check first! Grope....cool want to come to my place?

vs

Grope.....oh **** get out of my room, then the dude beating you down and groping you!

Well thats what he told me, and I dont know why you would make something like that up. Its all kinds of wrong!!!!

Yeah it is hardly a bragging point.

It would quite clearly be a "My mate" story at best!!!!

I still like Dougs.

I use the technique of handing over my phone to get them to type in the name :)

have done it with most of the girls I have been with because for some reason as soon as they start talking I just completely lose interest and stop listening

Are you kidding me???/

Part of the charm of a first night dance floor party is going the grope, it is what you check first! Grope....cool want to come to my place?

vs

Grope.....oh **** get out of my room, then the dude beating you down and groping you!

Your all class boss.
I would usually look for the Adams Apple first.

What do you do if she rocks back in disgust.
"Oh sorry , just checking to see if you are in fact a sheila." :lol:

What do you do if she rocks back in disgust.
\"Oh sorry , just checking to see if you are in fact a sheila.\" :lol:

Never happens mate.....never happens!

Yeah but Dan you seem to be too pretty to be a boy and so when you go the grope they probably just think that they're getting some dyke action!

They're probably the ones that are a little disappointed when you whip out the little ones...

Yeah but Dan you seem to be too pretty to be a boy and so when you go the grope they probably just think that they're getting some dyke action!

They're probably the ones that are a little disappointed when you whip out the little ones...

By that stage it is too late for them.......ha ha ha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4